Replies

• hare krishna dear bhaktin sis i told you on my previous that there is no iskcon in our area so pls now u tell me what can i do now

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Raghav Andotra Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances! all  glories to Srila Prabhupada!

when i came to Krishna Consciousness i even could not get one book - Bhagavad Gita. We had only one copy for two Devotees. i even did not have a computer to read them electronically. also did not have lectures. Just after hard work got Bhagavd Gita and read but also chanted and prayed Krishna to help me.

then Krishna sent to me all Srimad Bhagavatam. then He arranged that i moved to the city where there was a Temple and Devotees...

In this way You are very fortunate that You have opportunity to buy Bhagavad Gita openly, download lectures and listen them. Here You can find lots of lectures.

Again, wise person can take something good from everyone.  if i were You for this time i would listen Srila Prabhupada's lectures, read His books, listen other Guru Maharajas' lectures, chant my rounds attentively and pray Krishna to meet me with sincere Devotees.

He can do everything. He can fulfill all our desires! For this time He sees Your determination to serve to Him. When Your determination and desire to serve to Him will over flow then Krishna will surely arrange something for You!

also make friends here in IDT and associate with them, they will be very happy to serve to You. 

Your servant, 

• wihout any guru can i not do chants

• Jai Shri Krishna..

They are confused..A qualified vaishnava is fully capable of becoming Guru.  Prabhupada worked towards this to propagate this mission which was entrusted him.

HriBol!

2538355499?profile=original

• hare krishna Bhaktin Maral mataji

dandawats!!!

I completely agree with you. But mataji ,I find some Iskcon devotees who say that only Srila Prabhupada can be Guru none other.

Why do they say so?

your servant

Ashish

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Even Lord Chaitanya is in our Parampara but we did not stop Parampara in Him. Though He was a Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself. On the contrary He told all people who took birth in Bharata Varsha to learn the Science of Bhakti and go to over seas and preach to others.  

Srila Prabhupada says that one should approach a bona fide Spiritual Master and render service to him. with humility inquire about the science of Krishna Consciousness and take initiation.

Guru have to see disciple and see his service qualities otherwise one can not be purified by only reading books and listening lectures.

If we accept a bona fide Guru who is physically present in the Earth Planet then we will please Srila Prabhupada.

Even You can become a Guru Ashish Prabhu. If You take this process seriously and practice it with full endeavor.  

Your servant, 

• Volunteer
    Hare Krishna Raghav Andotra Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

There are 3 types of Gurus in our life.

1. Vartmapradakshika Guru - the person who first introduced to us to Krishna Consciousness - They might Devotees who distributed books...

2. Shiksha Guru- the person who gives to us knowledge about Krishna. If we are wise enough we will be able to take lesson even from animals...everyone can become such like Guru. And in this way we can have lots of Shiksha Gurus

3. Diksha Guru - who initiates us with Harinama Mantra. Such like a Guru one will have only One.

Srila Prabhupada is Founder Acharya. The photos of Guru Parampara in our ISKCON Altars will remain as like this up to 10 000 years.

But in order to progress in Spiritual life we have to accept bona fide Guru who is still in this planet. He will see our qualities and will guide us. When we do wrong things He can punish us. By His own examples He will teach us...

Because of that we have accept as Diksha Guru one of Disciples of Srila Prabhupada. If we do so, then we are automatically connected with Srila Prabhupada. He will become our Spiritual Grand Father.

Your servant,
This reply was deleted.