confused about my dream

HARE KRSNA 2 ALL...........

DEAR DEVOTEES YESTERDAY I SAW SRILA PRABHUPADA IN MY DREAM ...FIRST OF ALL IT WAS SUCH A BLISSFUL EXPERIENCE FOR ME EVEN IN THE DREAM.....HE WAS SMILING MILDLY...AND WAS LYING DOWN....I TOUCHED HIS LOTUS FEET AND IN RETURN HE GAVE ME A BSKET FULL OF FRUITS.......CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THE REAL MEANING OF THIS DREAM......AND ONE MORE IMPORTANT FACT THAT WHEN I WOKE UP IT WAS AROUND 4:30 IN THE MORNING............PLEASE GUIDE ME.

HARE KRSNA

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Haribol Prabhu,

Once you dream of Guru or Lord Krsna......Its not a dream.......... but, its a REALITY.....Chant and be happy Hare Krsna.

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna.

Jay hoo Kamal Pr. All Glories to you!!!

I was reading another discussion about the appeariance of the dieties of Sri Sri Radha Madhava we have now in Sridham Mayapur. There also a devotee got a dream of Srila Prabhupaad and he gave him money for helping his deciles who were building the temple then. Only latter he realized that they wanted a Radha Madhava deity and he sponsored for making the deities. It is definitely the mercy of Srila Prabhupaad that you got a basket full of fruits. Now you have the fruits basket filled, please share it with others who do not have anything to eat. Srila Prabhupaad wanted all of the devotees to do this. Some how by the causeless mercy of Srila Prabhupaad Sri Guru and Gauranga, we got this most valuable knowledge in the creation which is loving devotional service to Lord Sri Krishna. Now since you have it, please preach others to chant the holy name for this is the only hope for them to get away from the cycle of birth and death.

Hare Krishna.

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji!!

You are so fortunate that Srila Prabhupada came to your dream… This is his mercy. 

Please pray for me also

jai Srila Prabhupada!!!

• Jai Shri Krishna..

I can only speculate..after mangal arti you receive the prasada which is from Prabhupada which can also be considered as mercy shown to you but what ever it means..I am so very glad for you!  Always remember your contact with Prabhupad. 

Don't let Him down, there are great expectations from you.  May Prabhupad bless us all and may He stay in our hearts and thoughts and if He so wishes, may He also appear in our dreams.

2535425727?profile=original

• hare krsna.........

thanx alot prabhuji bless me............

• hare krsna...........

thanx a lot prabhuji...............bless me....

• hare krishna,,, srila prabhupad really wants to guide you in  krishna concious..please follow his orders,,, and you will surely get the success in krishna prem

pranaam

• hare krsna........

sure prabhuji.............its only because of mercy of devotees lyk u.........

This reply was deleted.