Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Srila Prabhupada says that before sleep Devotees should read Krishna book in order to see dreams about Krishna. 

And for chanting in dream some times before i used to put soft kirtan for whole night and while sleeping we have to try hear every syllable of that Kirtan. For example, these days we put Srila Prabhupada's kirtan and practicing bringing mind to the Holy Names before sleep. 

Also we have to pray to the Lord in our heart and if our prayers are sincere Lord will fulfill our desire. Only by His mery we are able to wake up for Mangala Arati and chant the Holy Names. Sometimes if i do not pray next day i wake up late ...

because of that Vandanam - offering prayers is one of the most important parts of our devotional service.

Your servant,

• Hare Krishna mataji.

can you give me exact quote of Prabhupada or Reference of Prabhupada where Prabhupada said that we should read Krsna book before sleep so that we dream about Krishna? Because I cannot Find it anywhere.

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna p

pamho

As far as I know, we are supposed to chant our minimum number of rounds in awake state, sitting in yoga posture, with straight back, at one place for all the rounds, attentively, without offenses and loudly..

After this rounds we can pray to Krsna before sleeping to give us a Krsna conscious rest so that we can remember Him even during our sleep and He will do the needful. We can read Krsna book before sleeping or chant 1 extra round before sleeping.

That will help, I guess

YS

This reply was deleted.