Chanting in mind

Hare Krishna,

Does chanting in mind gives any benefit in comparision to loud chanting considering there is no sound vibration ?

Sometimes situation comes when one is too weak physically(due to illness) that one is unable to chant aloud.is it Ok to complete the rounds mentally or in that situation one should only think of Krishna's pastimes ?

Please suggest.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna Bhaktin Maral, please accept my humble obeisances!

i already chanting through tulsi mala with 16 and some time more round per day and also in way to serve the devotee as a servant of lord krsna, but as i say through mind chanting is very nice and u feeling is just on krsna only, where i see when u chant through tulsi mala ur mind is not control properly as i seen in many devotee.

Also know the loud chanting is very important in kalyug, but as u know for office person, and those who share mess with other people is very difficult the chant loudly in that area, so only way to chant the holy name through mind..

As all of above by the way of chanting tulsi mala or through mind, i just say the feeling is important not the way of chanting as my personal opinion..

As lord say, last in bagwat geeta " Arjuna just leave all way to become a devotee like Karam Yoga, Dhyan Yoga, and Gyan Yoga, and just surrender yourself under me"

So i am only the way to surrender myself to lord nothing else..

your servant,

aman

This reply was deleted.