Replies

• According to me if you don't have time and you are really busy then it is ok.... Generous Krishna will not punish you for such a Small thing. Just Chant His Name only once with Full Devotion in your Heart that will be Sufficient. If you Don't chant with Full Devotion May me you chant his name 10000000000000 times or more. It's immaterial

• Volunteer

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF RISING EARLY IN THE MORNING.‏

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/group/krishnaconsciousness/forum/to...

• Volunteer

in my case it was like the next:

whole day i was really busy. I could not take my japa to my hand. And that service was really needed. So i had to keep my rounds till late night. And plus i to the end of the day i became physically, mentally exhausted. So started to chant my promised rounds. 16 was done in the midnight but i had to chant some more so i struggled walked, jumped, prayed, tried to cry but i was weak. So i continued chanting but in between found myself asleep :) he he :) again woke up and chanted. It was already 1 AM but i had to complete my rounds for the pleasure of Srila Prabhupada.

And because never ever i used to keep my rounds to the next day. If i do that then it become a habit, so i was afraid. It is as like we are holding heavy water pot tight with rope and if we weaken our hands the water pot will fell and finished better to hold it very strongly all the time.

So i continued to chant.....but in the next morning at 3 AM i found myself still chanting, because i fell asleep

:O oh my God!!! I was so unhappy that for the first time i did not chant my daily rounds on that day only :(

So it is not very good feeling.

No matter what is there we have to complete our rounds on that day only.

Your servant,  

• HARI BOL!!

I was also facing tough time during final prof exams, but believe me i was feeling much better after chanting. We should give priority to Holy Names...Who knows whether there is a tomorrow in our life or not...no no not pessimistic but realistic.... Future is unseen, who knows more of trouble waits for us or a smooth time..Krsna is everything- for devotees that's Perfection

ur servant

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna, humble obeisances AGTSP!

I remember during my initial days in KC, I asked the same question to a devotee, he said yes you can if you don't even have time to eat and sleep. He was like if we can make time to eat and sleep then why not sometime to chant?

It really sounds rude but then it's reality, you also agree. Even at times I also can't complete my rounds esp. during exam times but if we do a little endeavour then Krishna helps. We should try giving importance to Krishna then anything else. I know practically it's hard, very hard but anyway practice makes us perfect. If you chant a bit fast it takes around 2 hours to complete 16 rounds.

But you can complete your rounds the next day as well but we shouldn't always find that as a excuse.

Hope you'll find this useful and apologize if my words were harsh.

Your humble servant

• Volunteer

Yes, if u can't for emergency reason , you have to complete it by next day . But we should not make it a habit.

Your aspiring Servant,

Hari Bol

This reply was deleted.