Replies

• Volunteer

I have heard that Lord Krishna likes to be challenged by His Devotee (I mean Suddha Bakta, Pure Devotee)

Because there is no one equal to Krishna and no one above Krishna. Krishna lacks a challenger.

However Krishna considers His Devotee higher than Himself. So he considers a Pure Devotee, a match for him and likes to be challenged by Him/Her.

I was told this by a Sree Vaishnava Devotee, who when cries for Krishna, gets drenched in gallons of tears.

Ps. When you are thinking of challenging demigods, your mind will be set on demigods and not Krishna, which is not a good idea

• Jai Shri Krishna..

I never thought that way.. thank you.

• Hare Krishna Prakash Shivakar.
    You don't understand the question. Following the 4 regulative principles and chanting 16 rounds daily was just an example.
    Next example: If I make a vow that from today on i will never get married and never will have sex again and keeping this vow ,I challenge the demigods, even whatever they try to make me fall from that vow, I will not give up that vow.
    Hope you will understand the question now.
    Haribol.
    • Krsna reciprocates as per our endavour. We can never beat maya, only by Krsna's mercy, we can control our senses and engage them in the lords service. One should always respect demigods but not worship them. A devotee of the Lord never challenges anyone to show his superiority in front of someone. We can use all our devotion in service of Krsna and be with him in his eternal abode. Being humble as a blade of grass and tolerant as a tree, definetly doesnt support the challenging statment to the demigods. In kaliyuga its really hard to maintian the 4 regulative principles and chanting 16 rounds, but bhakti can save us, its the only means. Krsna will surely give us the intelligence. Faith is the substance to see God.
      • Volunteer
        The very second we think that Maya cannot do anything to me, implies that we are under the influence of Maya. Maya is making us think like that.
      • Hare Krishna,Sunish Narayanan prabhu.

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. All glories to Guru-deva.

Dear prabhu, thank you very much for your reply. it was clear enough.

Radha Radha.

• Dandavats caitanya prabu,

PAMHO. Forgive me for any offenses, in my words, it was just my thinking. I hope the words spoken show humility from my side to you , rather than commanding one.

Hare KRsna.

• Jai Shri Krishna..

Beautiful thoughts..
  • Hare Krishna.

For example, when you get your initiation, you will vow to follow the four regulative principles and chanting at least 16 rounds daily.  So, by making this vow you challenge the demigods that they can not make you break this vow.

As you know the Srimad-Bhagavatam is full with stories were the demigods try to disturb the big saints in practising their vows. Related to this my question is if devotees of Lord Krishna can do this also.

Hope this is clear enough.

Radha Radha.

This reply was deleted.