Replies

• You see my brother, your reply tells everything about state of your mind, which is like a mad elephant in  the garden of what ever is cultivated.

One should offer obeisances before all — even the dogs, outcastes, cows and asses — falling flat upon the ground like a rod. For him who constantly meditates upon My presence within all persons, the bad tendencies of rivalry, envy and abusiveness, along with false ego, are very quickly destroyed.

Without humble state of mind, all the effort in devotional service is like a putting water in a broken pot. Without closing that  hole on the bottom of the pot, one should not expect the pot to be filled.

• Hare Krishna Radha rasamayi mataji,

I have been directed towards Sankarshan Das Adhikary and hence I am following ISKCON. It is the divine force which made me contact with my gurudeva and hence I listen to him strictly.

Haribol,
    S.Balaji.
  • Hare Krishna Jeremiahji,

I will narrate my personnel experience in short.

I happened to be atheist and when my relatives used to get affected by black magic I used to laugh at them.

Once I got affected by black magic and realized there is something. My black magic experience will run into few pages and I am not narrating it here. At that time by sheer luck I had indirect interactions with demigods and by their grace the black magic was driven out. Hence I got a strong evidence GOD is present and I became theist. I started pondering over where is God but I didn't get precise answer. Meanwhile small spiritual columns appearing in The Hindu paper became my source of my spiritual knowledge.

However my mind disturbed me in variety of materialistic issues and sitting in an empty room I asked what is the solution for this disturbing mind.

At once spiritual columns stated appearing you need a preceptor to control your mind. Then once again I asked who is the preceptor. Very soon I came across backtohome.com . Some divine force in me said register in the website which I did. The website belongs to Sankarshan Das Adhikary who is an initiating spiritual master in ISKCON. I continuously interacted with him and learnt about KC. As time progressed I learnt about ritviks and non - ritviks.

As I sat and thought over, the divine force asked me to register with Sankarshan Das Adhikary and hence non - ritvik is correct. However this is my personnel experience only. I am not asking anybody to believe it. Jut as a postman delivers a letter and leaves, I am just passing out the my experience.

I have one question to ask in this community. There are four authorized sampradayas which leads to path of pure Bhakthi. Does other three sampradayas have ritvik system in them.

Haribol,
    S.Balaji.
    Go Back to Home With Our Free Self-Realization Course
  • Dear Jeremiah Mair,

Greetings and Hare Krishna.

I don't know what do you mean by certain subjects.

In Gita Chapter 10 verse 9 Krishna mentions

The thoughts of My pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are surrendered to Me, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss enlightening one another and conversing about Me.

and in Chapter 9 text 27 Krishna mentions

O son of Kunti, all that you do, all that you eat, all that you offer and give away, as well as all austerities that you may perform, should be done as an offering unto Me.

and hence whatever thoughts , ideas and discussion of subjects that is relating to Krishna is carried over.Other subjects which is not related to Krishna is not carried over.

Haribol,
    S.Balaji.
    • Dear. S Balaji prabhu
      Please Accept My Humble Obeisances; All Glories To Srila Prabhupada
      The subjects I am referring to our around the guru issue e.g. The ritvik order from Srila Prabhupada and how the gbc are not following. There is full censorship of discussing this. Anyone who says that happens to agree with the order is automatically banned from all Iskcon activities.
      This subject is clearly connected to Krishna, as without a bonefide guru no one can progress in their spiritual life.
      • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Jeremiah Prabhu,

PAMHO.

PLease do ISKCON Disciple Course. YOu will be pleasantly surprised - not only is the Ritvik topic discussed, it is explained. In the exam, there are questions related to it. There is no censorship. That is why I asked you to specify what censorship you are talking about.

ISKCON as an organisation has taken a stand and explained the reason behind it. If that is not good enough, then one has to go where one is satisfied.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Dear Mataji.

Please Accept My Humble Obeisances; All Glories To Srila Prabhupada.

In the course the ritvik topic is only briefly talked about and is completely biased and only defeats straw arguments. Everyone in the course is told anyone who doesn't agree with what is being taught is not welcome to continue. And that no should read anything which is against the gbc's stand on the matter. This is definitely a behaviour of a cult, where logical and free thinking is not allowed.
          The course says that everyone is responsible for choosing their own guru after reading Srila Prabhupada teachings and come to their own conclusions. If someone after doing this one comes to the conclusion that Srila Prabhupada wanted to remain the diksa Guru then you you are told you can't and must choose somebody else.
          The mere mention of the word Ritvik sends many devotees into a violent frenzy and hatred towards the mentioner.
          Surely this topic should be discussed without retribution in an open and sensible manner with all facts from both parties. It seems that Iskcon does not want to do this.
          Haribol
          • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

See its like this. Ritvik is one stand and ISKCON has one other stand. This topic has been debated by GBC at length and the stand has been determined. It is not possible to do this debate with every single new entrant or possible entrant in ISKCON. 

If you are not satisfied by the stand taken by ISKCON, please feel free to look elsewhere. There is no bar. Why blame ISKCON for your lack of confidence?

Now to take the ritvik argument further, they say Srila Prabhupada is the only guru and others are initiating on his behalf. Then what about the gurus before him? Why he is the starting point and not Chaitanya Mahaprabhu? Simple logic prabhuji. If you are not convinced, please please feel free to join the ritviks. No one in ISKCON is forcing you. After years, when you want to come to ISKCON fold, you will still be welcomed. Spirituality opens the borders, broadens the horizons, it does not restrict. 

Balaji prabhu,

I read your story with a lot of interest. See everything can be interpreted in more than one way. After reading your story, I felt you were directed to whom, an initiating guru. Reminded me of the story of HH Radhanath Maharaj, if you have read the The Journey Home. 

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krsna Mataji,
              Please Accept My Humble Obeisances; All Glories To Srila Prabhupada

Every time the gbc have issued a statement regarding the ritvik issue they have been throughly defeated and they have been forced to change there position papers. So much so that today they don't even have an official position. They will not admit that they don't have a clue with what Srila Prabhupada actually ordered. They are simply cheating sincere devotees.

I see that you too do not know what the ritviks are saying. They simple state that Srila Prabhupada's orders should be followed as he gave them, it is not for us to question why previous acaryas chose different ways to continue the parampara system. We can't jump over the current link (Srila Prabhupada).

Iskcon is Srila Prabhupada's movement and devotees must make sure that his teachings/ standards are kept as he gave them. If thieves comes and take over then they must be exposed and kicked out, it's not that we just leave!

Haribol
              Your Servant
              Jeremiah
              • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

We can go on and on, me saying you are not informed and you saying the same thing to me. I have personally seen videos of eye witness account of senior devotees telling that Srila Prabhupada said - each of you should have 50,000 disciples. How to have disciples without initiating. 

How to determine who is speaking the truth and who is not? Neither you were there at that time, nor me. The way I do it is - I see a lot of pure souls in ISKCON, pure devotees, exalted souls, who are realised way beyond me. I do not know the truth, they do. I believe looking at them. What is making them stay in this organisation run by thieves? If they are blessing it, I can follow. I do not bother to cloud my mind with these irrelevant things. After all, I will reach God not on the basis of which organisation I belong to, but on the basis of my personal sadhana. Thats why I do not compromise on my personal sadhana, and am eternally grateful to the institution that has shown me the path, nutured me and is still tolerating all my misgivings. 

You are convinced that ISKCON is cheating you and thieves have taken over. THis is what ritviks have said. So you are following ritviks. Not an issue at all. Do not try to impose your views on ISKCON. Do not come to an ISKCON forum and start bashing up ISKCON.

You want to know what ritviks are doing - they do not give any respect to their initiating guru maharaj. He is made to stand in line for prasadam. DId you know this? 

Let us agree to disagree - you have chosen your path and I have chosen my path. I see a lot of pure devotees in ISKCON and am at peace with my choice. 

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.