Dear Prabhus and Matajis,
         I have excellent idea for growing and saving COWS.some centers should open farm where they will maintain cows for this the funds should be raised as shares by devotees and in return devotees may get corresponding amount of butter or ghee or any milk products regularly.this will be helpfull because many devotees those are staying in cities can't maintain cow in home as it is small area .please reply to me your comments on it

this is just general  idea can be changed with your all suggestion.

also proper inputs are necessary for starting this project

What will be flexible conditions like in case if production is less then some adjustment can be done distribution of products ,

how one can maintain cows , estimate for expenses .please provide some calculations and ideas

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare krishna,

my contact number is 9920554183.

servant,
      nilesh
  • Hk,
    one very senior devotee is going to present point in to newsletter and going to work on it.

ys,
    nilesh
    • Hk,

i also got to know a senior devotee who is working for the same cause.

He is Madan Mohan Prabhu from Mumbai. I dont have much details as of now. Trying to gather it.

Ys,
      Indrajeet.
      • HK,

I would also like to be involved with the funding... I dont have a lot but I would like to simply help, so if there is a place to send the laksmi, preferable a paypal account I would like to do my part!

Ys,

Keith
        • All Glories To  Sri Guru And Gauranga

All Glories To Srila Prabhupada,

Hare Krishna,

We introduce ourselves as Gorakshyam Trust A voluntary charitable organization set up for stopping cow slaughter.Our activities are preaching Krishna consciousness by following the instructions of Srila Prabhupada ,preaching the importance of cow protection and fighting against cow slaughter.We are working with a concrete plan to stop cow slaughter.We stop trucks that carry cows to the slaughter house and file a police case against them.The cows are produced before the court and then they are sent to our gosala by the court for shelter.Every day there are trucks carrying a lot of cows to the slaughter house  .Because of lack of fund to take care of these cows we are unable to stop at least one truck a week. For this reason we want many members who can donate 1000 Rs   per month for taking care of the incoming cows .   At present we have 150 cows and we are ready to admit any number of cows if all the devotees take part in donating feeding cost for GO_MATHA.

I humbly request you to circulate this message among the like minded people and send us as much as donations possible. Please visit our website www.gorakshyamtrust.org.

PAYPAL Account  vibhooshan@rediffmail.com

Contact                 Vibhooshankrishnadas.

Mobile-------------9444856720,8903456720

Mail id -------------vibhooshankrishnadas@yahoo.co.in,vibhooshan@rediffmail...

Thanking you

In the service of Lord Krishna And HIS Cows,

An insignificant beggar,

vibhooshankrishnadas.

• Hare krishna ,

Please accept my humble obeisance ,

All Glories To Sri Guru And Gauranga,

All Glories To Srila Prabhupada.

Prabhu ji , we are in search of members who will will help us to stop cow slaughter in Tamilnadu , Please visit our website www.gorakshyamtrust.org     we have a concrete plan to stop cow slaughter .We are working on implementing this plan .I have taken a wow that i will fast from grains till i implement this plan .Waiting for your mercy and blessings .

Thanking you ,

In the service of Krishna And HIS COWS ,

an insignificant beggar,

vibhooshankrishnadas.

• please keep me,informed
          • Hari bol,

Thanks Pr.Jis for the interest.

I am working on it. I will update you as soon as i got any practical find out

Ys,
            Indrajeet.
  • Dear Prahbujis/ Matajis
    We are planing for a village programm (mentioned in earlirer reply). sametime we will go to the place where we planing for farm. Now we are busy in Rathyatra festival. I will inform you with all details later.
    You can contact me on 08019234169
    (Hyderabad, India)
    • Hari Bol Pr.Ji,

PAMHO

Please update us about the village program. Really a good initiative. I want to be part of it.

YS,
      Indrajeet Kumpavat
      +91 9881471991 / indrajitk@gmail.com
This reply was deleted.