Can we chant silently in the office

Hari bol,

As sometimes even if i wake up in the morning what happens is 2 problems i m facing :

1. Can not complete chanting even if i wake up early, since have to prepare aarthi plates and everything in my house. So if i chnt in the office silently so that no one else can hear - is it okay???

2. I came to know that while in Pooja/Aarthi you must have clean stomach(evacuate) but in my case it doesnt happen at all.Can you suggest some Ayurvedic method or some Yogasanas...

It would be very helpful. 

HariBol, Your Servant

S. Girish

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Right Mataji,

Actually I wakeup at 4 AM in the morning. Almost 1/2 hr for daily tasks(bath, etc.) and then complete my 8 rounds. Then Aarthi at 5.30 AM. then Bhagwatam Class at 6.45 AM. then since 9AM I've to leave to office, I really am not getting time to take proper rest since I goto bed at 10PM-10.30PM(I know its late but schedule doesn't allow), so whatver rounds are pending I previously tried to attend in the evening but they don't work since evening Tamasic nature starts and time passes by quickly with some multitasking and all.

Since, I want sincere chanting I earlier used to getup by 2.30 and complete my rounds before Aarthi itself but due to Kaliyug I couldn't practice for a long. So, that's the reason I asked...

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Chant on excel prabhu. Then, for the uninitiated, you are working and for you andthe lord, you are chanting. Ho wto cahnt on excel - open an excel sheet and start chanting the mahamantra. After each time, type hk or any such thing on Row1, ColumnA. The second time, type on Row 2, coloumn 1. Continue this way until you reach Row 108. Then one round is over, chant the panch tattva mantra again and now start with Row 108 and work your way up in Coloumn B forthe second round. I have to do this frequently when I cannot complete my rounds at home. I know this is not the ideal way to chant, but it ensures that I can complete my rounds for the day.  

Drink water in the morning before brushing your teeth - start with 2 glasses and increase to 6 glasses or 1 and half litres of water in the morning. Then this problem will be solved. Of course during the day, you haev to increase your water intake.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

This reply was deleted.