Hare Krishna!

PAMHO

I am going through a hard time in my material and spiritual life which has made me a little weak in spirituality (i had overcome this in between but now again i'm not able to sleep at night and it gets hard to wake up)

there are so many things going on with my family, school, spirituality, etc. and i can't handle it any more. i still chant my rounds, and remember lord krishna but i feel that i have gotten a bit weak in spirituality. also as a cherry on the cake, i have no friends nor any vaishnava association so that i can talk to someone about it. i always think of lord krishna as my friend but now since i have gotten weak in spirituality, it feels that he's angry and i can't talk to him. plus i also feel that why should i give him this trouble? i am in a really tight spot and i don't know what to do! please help me and tell me if i can talk to lord krishna, and is he angry from me?

Hare Krishna!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah when you have bad times in material life it can spill into the 'spirital life' even though we know its totally a different thing. I have that problem many a times. But I got into the habit of waking early then doing my japa rounds. My gurudeva said it helps to have one book with quotes on the maha-mantra so while chanting each round you can think why its important to chant. Also the Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra is like a song which describes the pastimes of radha-krishna. Rama is Radha-ramana. Material problems are never -ending. There is always some issues it does get better. Have a little cry dont feel bad. 

• hare Krishna Prabhu ji!

thank you so much for consoling like this! it really helps!

Hare Krishna!

• E-Counselor

Hare KRsna Pranavi mataji,

PAMHO.

Sorry to read this What is bother ing you so much - if you think fit, you may send me personaly on my inbox.

No Krsna is not angry with you. He is above all this. We are too small / insignificant in front of Him. It is His mercy that He still loves us and wants us to go back to Him. We feel that He is angry with us when our sadhana is weak. Its like trying to connect online. If our signal is weak, its not the fault of the person who cant hear/see us, right? 

Our situation is like a small child, we keep falling in our attempt to walk. So, like a child, we simply get up and try to walk all over again.

Everytime your sadhana becomes weak, simply pray for mercy of vaishnavas and try to improve. That is all. Remember, our struggle on the path of devotion, where we are struggling to take steps towards Krsna and to please Him, is pleasing to Him. Persevere. Dont get frustrated.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krishna Mata ji

thank you sooo much for your consoling words mata ji! they really really help! thankfully lord krishna is not angry! although mata ji, can i talk to him about my pains? won't it disturb him? all these pains are because of my karma so why should i bother lord krishna with them?

Hare Krishna!

• E-Counselor

Hare KRsna,

On the one hand you say its too much for you to handle, on the other hand you will not go to the one person who can hear you, without judging you. What is the problem that KRsna cant solve? What is the karma that Krsna cannot take away by merely desiring? 

When we chant, we chat with KRsna. Choice is yours.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krishna Mata ji

yes... you are right... it's just that i hate bothering anyone with my problems, let alone krishna. and i've always seen that people only talk to the lord about their problems never once thinking if krishna is happy or not and i never try to ask him for anything or talk to him about all this since i'm scared that i'll also become like those people

but i'll definitely talk to lord krishna about my problems. since he is the only person i have, i need to confide in him

Hare Krishna!

This reply was deleted.