Hare Krishna Prabhu/Mataji ,

Can some one guide me whether I can make a Krishna Temple in a Plot of Land in West Bengal .

The Land is located in Hooghly District, Chapadanga , 10 kilometers from Tarakeshwar Railway station .

Can some one guide or have any contact person who can take contract to complete the work .

Please reply mallya.ravindra@Hotmail.com

Haribol

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna , Are you aware of any contrector in Hooghly District west Bengal who can make Temple or Guest House 

• E-Counselor
    Hare Krsna Prabhuji,
    PAMHO.
    It is easier to make a temple, more difficult to maintain it and sustain it across generations. Who will take care of the temple and do daily seva. Where will the funds come from?
    In my humble opinion, would it not be better if you use whatever funds you have for that temple as a donation to TOVP Project? HG Jananivas Prabhuji is travelling across Europe and North America to collect funds at the age of 72. Would it not be a good idea to give the money to him to build Srila Prabhupada's dream?
    Maybe you could use that land to make a guest house for devotees who are travelling onwards to Mayapur (I dont know the location of the land, assuming it is on the way to Mayapur). Or use it for a preaching centre purposes.
    Just my opinion prabhuji. Pls dont get offended.
    Haribol,
    YOur servant,
    Rashmi
    • Hare Krishna mataji  ,

I want to use the land in Krishna Service , ( Temple or Guest House ) .

I am already Contributing to TOVP . Thank you Mataji

Haribol

• I think constructing Nama hatta centre will be more instrumental in propagating Krsna consciousness

• if anyone in the location please contact 

This reply was deleted.