bramchari in krsna conciousness?

hare krsna all all glories to srila parbhupada.. as i m 20 year old and i want to take kc very serious in life...... i want to live my life like a bramchari till my partents force me to marry.. i thinnk i have 10 year more. i want to know aboutt life of of bharmchari ... how can i live my life acc to that... i listined in radhanath sawami maharaj that without chasity no progess in spritual life... as i live in hostel n i feel blessed that i got food without onion n garlic... but i want to improve my self more... so plz dear devotees help me ......... ys prince

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Chastity is important. But do not get Maharaj's words wrong. He did not say dont get married. Having One wife is also the same as being Chaste. Unless you are steadfast 24X7 in higher thoughts of Lord Krishna one is not qualified to remain in brahmacharya. You should get married and Lead a Krishna Conscious householder Life; rear a Krishna Conscious Family. What is the use of leading a so-called brahmachary life with having wet dreams at night and having visions of sexual encounters isnt it??

Read More...

• plz pr. g elaborate it more.. ys prince
  • thank u for ur kind suggestion i will try to do so..... par plz parbhu elaborate more to live a chastity life in kc.
This reply was deleted.