BG Setting the Scene 2

Setting the scene contdDhritarashtra’s sons , especially the eldest one _________, hated and envied the Pandavas .And the blind and weak minded ____________________ wanted his own sons and not those of Pandu to inherit the kingdom .So Duryodhana with Dhritarashtra's consent plotted to kill the ___________ but they were saved in all circumstances by the grace of Lord _________ and they were carefully protected by their uncle _________.Lord Krsna was not ordinary . He is the Supreme ________________________ Himself , who had descended to the earth and was playing the role of a _________ in a contemporary dynasty.Lord Krsna in His role , was also the nephew of Pandu’s wife Queen ________, also known as P_______, the mother of the __________.So both as a relative and the eternal up holder of religion , He favored the righteous sons of P_______ and protected them.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dhritarashtra’s sons , especially the eldest one Duryodhana, hated and envied the Pandavas .And the blind and weak minded Dhritrashtra wanted his own sons and not those of Pandu to inherit the kingdom .

So Duryodhana with Dhritarashtra's consent plotted to kill the Pandavas but they were saved in all circumstances by the grace of Lord Krishna and they were carefully protected by their uncle Vidura.

Lord Krsna was not ordinary . He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself , who had descended to the earth and was playing the role of a Prince in a contemporary dynasty.

Lord Krsna in His role , was also the nephew of Pandu’s wife Queen Kunti, also known as Prutha, the mother of the Pandavas.

So both as a relative and the eternal up holder of religion , He favored the righteous sons of Pandu and protected them.

• Hare Krsna ,
      Thanks for your valuable answer Prabhuji .

Yes just I'm also writing down my answer .
      Duryodhana
      Dhritarashtra
      Pandavas
      Krsna
      Vidura
      Supreme Personality of Godhead
      Prince
      Kunti
      Prutha
      Pandavas
      Pandu.
This reply was deleted.