Hare Krishna ,

All glories to sirla prabhupada ,

Earlier i heard in a lecture about bogus guru and sampradaya ,

and today i saw the practical !!

I dont believe it ,people are worshipping Bogus literature ,

bogus guru and Sampradaya ,

I just met a person on FB , who was from Shri Krishna Pranami Sampradaya ,

then i saw its web site and was surprised to see that their was not a single word about Krishna ,

they have a complete maayvadi philosphy , and they use name of Krishna to promote them !!

These gurus form their own sampradaya , with aim of making people fools by using the name of Krishna and Rama !!

These gurus have made their own Scriptures , and people follow them is most surprising !!

some time before i saw a person from nirankaari , saying this person is God !!

they say that Krishna was god in previous yugas ,and in yuga our guru is God !!

I was not able to believe how much fools can these people be . . !!

Please share your experience and comment also suggest ways to , help these peoples !!

Hare Krishna !!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna 

I have also heard of another mayavadi group that is very close to my neighborhood called "Divya Jyoti."

They have a guru called "Ashutosh Maharaj." He believes himself to be Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Brahmaji all at the same time. He is worshipped as God by his devotees, and he tries to manipulate the Guru Granth Sahib (Sikh Book) to preach his Mayavad philosophy.

He is not present in any of his temples, so I have not been able to question him directly. However, when I spoke with his representative, they told me all these stories about how he saved people from cancer and all kinds of mystical bs.

I asked a simple question. "Who is his Guru?"

They said his guru is someone he met in the Himalayas named "Babaji." He met him once, and then "Babaji" disappeared into thin air.

Then I asked "What sampradaya is he from?"

They looked at me like I had 4 heads. I knew they were bogus and just looking for money.

There are many Bogus groups like this one. Please stay far from them.

Gauranga Hari Bol

Your Servant,

Bhakta David

• Hare Krishna,PAMHO AGTSP. In Fact one of the reasons that Srila Prabhupada Brought KC to the west and spread it all over the world is to protect the movement from being covered over completely by these Mayavadi Philosophies! Srila Prabhupada was Very, very heavy about preaching against mayavadi! His disciples did not really understand it in the beginning they thought that he was too heavy and that we should be accepting but I can say from growing up in Mayavadi organization that it is VERY dangerous and one should not even touch a book written by a Mayavadi what to speak of going to the ashram or hearing a guru speak their philosophy.

These philosophies poison the false ego with subtle Ideas of false grandeur  and take one into the darkest and most offensive region. It is impossible to render service to Krishna if you believe that you are Krishna because then in your heart you are only serving yourself and very strong Pride and arrogance slowly build within the heart and stop any chance of bhakti. The worst thing is that a mayavadi can even be within ISKCON and we should all make an effort to help to keep Srila Prabhupadas body free of such hidden mayavadis who are much more dangerous than one on the outside of ISKCON because Srila Prabhupada warned us that this movement can only be destroyed from within. Of course I do not think ISKCON is going to be destroyed! but it is still up to all of us to keep things pure and to make sure that these 'know it all' contaminators are not given any space to preach within the walls of our movement. The danger often comes from elderly people with many past pre concieved ideas that they cannot let go, who try to help other devotees and end up causing a lot of confusion. I have also noticed that many Indian bodied people automatically want to take the role of guide and guru to the westeners even though many times they will end up making a fool of themselves by preaching mayavadi philosophy. Sometimes a simple devotee from the west is also confused by these Ideas after reading some strange books or having left overs from the past but generally I have experienced among everyone that these Ideas are very strong and very dangerous and we all have to be very careful that what we say is in line with Srila Prabhupada's teaching and not some Idea of our own.

• Volunteer

I am a follower of the Hare Krishna Movement for the past two years. Prior to this I had deeply studied the philosophy of Ramkrishna Mission, been to Art of Living programs and suported their movement and also read a lot about the SRF. But non of these organizations are presenting the Vedic culture in an unadultrated form. Ramkrishna Mission says that you can worship anyone and get to the same destination. This way they are promoting demigod worship and bhava -ishvaravad which is opposed by Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita (refer chapter 7 text 20 of Bhagavad Gita). They also say that Krishna is an ordinary human being and that god is void and impersonal. This is nonsense as is comfirmed by Lord Krishna in Bhagavad Gita- avajnanti mama mudaha manushim tanu ashritah (The fools deride me as an ordinary human being and don't sing my names and glories). Art of Living people consider their so called guru dev to be god himself. How foolish can you get? I was disappointed owing to this. Later I was fortunate to have come across the Bhagavad Gita As It Is by His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada-Founder Acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON). Having read the Bhagavad Gita As It Is I truly felt this was a pure presentation of the message of Lord Sri Krishna. The aim of life is to become a pure devotee of Lord Sri Krishna the Supreme Absolute Truth and not to merge into the Brahman effulgence as desired by the foolish mayavadis.

• Hare Krsna to all vaishnavas

These days Mayawadis are spread everywhere. Even the so-called devotional TV channels are flooded with Mayawadi Gurus. When innocent common people watch them ,they get mislead. This is a great problem. I hardly sees any Gaudiya Vaishnava Saint on devotional channel . Many so-called spiritual masters like Sudhanshu Maharaj, Asaram Bapu, Nirmal Baba etc are mayawadis and are misleading everyone.They consider themselves enlighten souls but do not have any knowledge of Krishna, and they spread their so-called gyan to innocent people.

Srimad Bhagwatam says that such Bogus Gurus and their followers are like people trying to cross an ocean with the help of a Dog. The dog and people following it ,both get sink into the sea. Similarly mayawadis goes to the darkest hellish planets after death and same their followers will do --this is the injunction of Srimad Bhagwatam.

But we all devotees must chant Hare Krishna and pray for everyone's happiness. Sri prahlad maharaj prayed to Lord on behalf of not only devotees but everyone including mayawadis too.

your servant

Ashish Sharma

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna ,prabhuji!!! My friend once gave me a book that he bought from Ramkrishna Mission. The name of the book was,'Thus spoke Lord Ram', and the book contained all bogus Mayavadi ideas . One of them is- Lord Ram says,'Everything is destructible, even Bramha, Vishnu, Shiva. Meditate upon Me, know Paramatman and Jivatman to be equal, before death, think of Me, then you will merge with Me.' They are using our worshipful Lord to propagate their own ideas. Their place will be in the darkest regions of hell.

• Hare Krishna !!

As Krishna-Bhaktas we must not wish destruction for anybody, including whom we understand as mayavadis. Rather as Sri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu said, pray for Krishna's mercy to lift all fallen souls and show love to all life. Even when that living entity may not realize the presence of Krishna inside it, the Bhaktas should never forget that Krishna is the antaryami or paramatma in all lives in the universe and love that Krishna inside, pay respects to Him.

Chant Hare Krishna and be happy !!.

In loving service to the devotees of the Lord,

Suresh

• Sri Krishna Chaitanya has said:

Mayawadi bhasha sunile, haiye sarva nasha

So lets avoid them as much as possible. Its mentioned in BG that one has to surrender to Lord Krishan ultimately, some takes millions of births to do the same.  Some are indirectly worshipping the Lord by worshipping various demigods.

These mayawadi people are so much absorbed in mayawadi principles that they will not understand rather they will offend us, leave us, our lovalbe Guru and Krishna; so we should avoid them or we should first have vast knowledge of scriptures so that we can countradict them with proper references from scriptures.

As far as I feel, instead of concentrating on mayawadis, we should preach to the other suffering souls unaware of their true self.

Hari Bol

Hare Krishna

This reply was deleted.