"Best" Bhakti Sastri course online

Hare Krishna dear devotees.

I'm attending to online courses in my language, but I was wondering, what is most serious courses in English I can attend to? Bhakti Sastri for now, and then further. While it will be much difficult for me, because it's not my main language, I'm willing to put an effort.

I know it's probably no such thing as "best", but maybe the main institute, or something like that?

I've searched the web and there are so many results, it let me confused...

Only online option is acceptable for me unfortunately.

Hare Krishna 🙏

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

For serious and reputable online courses in English, especially focusing on Bhakti Sastri and further studies in related fields, there are several well-regarded institutions you can consider.

drift hunters

Drift Hunters - 3D Drifting Game
    Drift Hunters is the latest easy-to-play drifting game that you can't miss. Take your car to the limit in this 3D racing & drift simulator! Play now…
  • Another excellent option is the Bhaktivedanta College, which is based in Belgium but offers a range of online programs, including Bhakti Sastri, that are highly respected within the global ISKCON community.

Edited by slope 1 day ago

Slope
    Slope is an amazing endless running game developed based on the slope game. Drive a ball rolling down a series of the slope, avoid obstacles and deep…
  • When it comes to finding the most reputable online Bhakti Sastri program, I would recommend looking into the courses offered by ISKCON's Mayapur Institute. They have a well-structured online Bhakti Sastri program that is overseen by senior devotee scholars and is accredited by ISKCON's educational standards

• @ JcJet  minecraftle game

I am also finding Bhakti Sastri online course. Did you find any course?

This reply was deleted.