AVTAAR OF GOD

I have read the shreemad bhagwatam and was reading chapter of avataar of God............I found there 24 avtaar while isckon bahgwatam realise for 22 avataar...............two of avtaara  out of which ....................1.  Haigreev avataar about the veda stolen of brahama

2. shree hari Avataar for sake of gajraj from crocidile

is not found there .........Please let me clear is it a myth or any of other reason there                            Hare Krishna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Also, yesterday i was listening Shiva Katha on Aastha Channel which is telecasted at 10 am.So,i watched and heard with all ears that 'Dwarkadish Krishna,in Dwaparyug,prayed to Parvatiji that next time i would like to take birth in a family who is devotee of Shiva and are pure-hearted & sacred and Parvatiji accepted Dwarkadish Krishna's wish.'

So,after listening , my mind started to run. And I analysed that Veera Brahmendra Swami,who was the incarnation of Lord Vishnu, took birth in a Shiva devotee family in 12th-13th century. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B598yNg5t6TvNnJsNU80SHJyYjg

And his next avatar as Kalki would happen in a Vishnu Devotee family as written in Srimad Bhagwat Maha Puran 12:2:18

IN FUTURE AT HOME OF A VISHNU WORTHY,THE TENTH INCARNATION WILL ARISE

• This reply was deleted.
            • Know about Jagadguru Sri Adi Śaṅkarācārya in the following 46:55 minutes video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLdUesiPSb0

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daridra_Narayana

Service to poor as service to Lord is called daridra Narayana, therefore it doesn't mean that Lord is a poor.

Every Vaishnava should do service to helpless living beings :

SB 9.21.10Thereafter, only the drinking water remained, and there was only enough to satisfy one person, but when the King was just about to drink it, a caṇḍāla appeared and said, “O King, although I am lowborn, kindly give me some drinking water.”

SB 9.21.11Aggrieved at hearing the pitiable words of the poor fatigued caṇḍāla, Mahārāja Rantideva spoke the following nectarean words.
              SB 9.21.12I do not pray to the Supreme Personality of Godhead for the eight perfections of mystic yoga, nor for salvation from repeated birth and death. I want only to stay among all the living entities and suffer all distresses on their behalf, so that they may be freed from suffering.
              SB 9.21.13By offering my water to maintain the life of this poor caṇḍāla, who is struggling to live, I have been freed from all hunger, thirst, fatigue, trembling of the body, moroseness, distress, lamentation and illusion.

Lord Shiva also knows that service to the helpless ones is the service which can please the Lord :

SB 8.7.40My dear gentle wife Bhavānī, when one performs benevolent activities for others, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Hari, is very pleased. And when the Lord is pleased, I am also pleased, along with all other living creatures. Therefore, let me drink this poison, for all the living entities may thus become happy because of me.

I hope the misunderstanding in association of vaishnavas  about ''daridra Narayana'' is cleared now.

Daridra Narayana
              Daridra Narayana or Daridranarayana or Daridra Narayan is an axiom enunciated by the late-19th century Indian sage Swami Vivekananda, espousing that…
    • And also if BALARAM is an avatar of Lord , then what about LAXMAN 

This reply was deleted.