astrology

HARE KRISHNA TO ALL DEVOTIESHARI BOLI have one doubt which needs to clerify.one problem came in life of friend which needs direction from devotees.he know one girl from last 5 yr. now they want to marry both are in same cast but in there "JANM KUNDALI"is not matches in that MRITU SHADASTAK" dosh is there.both partner want to marry so they are in trouble what to do?some people say do or some not do marry.so is there solution for that? if any body expert in it plz suggest its contact address or no.Hari Bol!!!!!!!!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Read this article http://www.dandavats.com/?p=12941

TOVP Canada Team To Promote TOVP In Canada
    By Sunanda das Officially formed under the banner of the Toronto, Ontario temple with the guidance and inspiration of His Holiness Bhaktimarga Swami,…
  • they r classmate in there degree course thats why i said they know each other from last 5yrs.
  • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

If your friend and his girl friend want to get married, that is fine and ideal, because they have been in a relationship for 5 years. Regarding this dosha in their kundali, there must be some way. Make them go to an expert who will give some gems to wear on particular fingers on particular day or some such solution and then they can marry. Best is if they chant the maha mantra and keep Krsna in the centre of their life, then all will be well.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• is there any solution for MRITU SHADASHTAK?
      • Check the match using Mykundali.com They give some solutions how to overcome these type of problems Good Luck

• I am surprised that anyone would recommend such sites to a devotee. We have problems in our life because of bad karma. How can bad karma be neutralized by feeding black crows on a Saturday?

Here is an article by ISKCON's most senior astrologer Shyamasundara Prabhu http://tinyurl.com/mcarnlf that gives more understanding of this topic.

Jyotish Remedial Measures Vedic Astrology Remedial Solutions Hindu Astrology
          A decription of my Remedial Measures service.
This reply was deleted.