Replies

• Dear Devotees,

This is not called sin as per BVS this is high level of stupidity...Just chant and be happy.... 

tell me if in past 5000 years if someone tatooed and went to god head...its just chanting...madhav prabhu dosent have much sense...  I dont like him personally... since he always want to poetry himself as some one different ...... also its all show of closing eyes bla bla bla.... there was just one kirtanier who lived ... his name was Aindra Das...  madhav is just imitation .. 

I can convinence how he is senseless.. by kirtan we are trying to achieve the level of we are not this body but soul... but that guy is spending more than half and hour in his Beard... half of his life in  tatoos... and remaining in his Jatta... so called shikha... I dont understand ...if prabhupada has set standard why there is a need to showoff... stupid right??

• Dont know why we have so much double standard ... as per prabhupada...he instructed all his devotees to remove Tattoos... what ever be the case...Krishna tattoo or not... I follow prabhupada......Mukesh prabhu...your intention is really beautiful but...another option could be you can wear locket or Ring of Krishna ... also Name of krishna is non different than him...he might not be in your tattoo...but he is forsure in the Name .... now since you have done it...only request is do not get attached to the tattoo...My Guru maharaj says " you do not decorate train compartment because you know you need to get down" same with this body...at the time of death please create detachment bw you and tattoo...and attach only with HariNaam...

• Wel u did it wid gud intension so i gues its fyn.nd bdw d tatoo is vy beautiful.
  • accept my humble obeisance sushant desai and khusha dasa prabhu.....thanks for your views....actually all who have commented here are totally right i 100 % agree with your's view abt the tatoo....but now its been made !!! and really my only intension befind this was to help me leave intoxication....khusha dasa prabhu once again accept my humble obesisance unto you you are absolutely right about committing a sin while going to toilets .....prabhu now that its been made i will take care of it like a krishna diety only that's for sure but at the same time is krishna not available everywhere...in each molecule,air we breathe that too is of krishna...even he is in us,and germs also....the moment i made the tatoo i use to cover it fully with full sleves garments and than performer my morning activities as you described....now what i have done is sin....even now i am feeling it ....so today as sushant prabhu said i am leaving it to shriradharani and krishna to decide what have done is a sinful activity , and too knows the intension of me behind this....so i will first of all go there and beg mercy to radharani and than krishna for what i have done.....pls you all are very pure devotees here.....and pure devotees are loved by lord krishna himself the most of them all....pls pls atleast i am begging you all devotees here ...that i accept that i have commited a sinful activity knowingly or unknowingly pls pray for me to radharani and krishna .......... :( ::::
  • pls accept my humble obeisances both of you haridayananda das and ashwani kumar....thanks for your precious comments prabhu..... i totally accept that you both have mentioned but the motto of mine to make this tatoo was..i have been trying krishna con since 6 months now in this 6 months i had many many experiences...(exp 1 )on this year rath yatra my daughter met with an accident,the lord's rath gone over her leg.....and  after going through all panic and chaos situations...at the end the lord taught me a lesson of attachment and detachment ...actually after this instant i regularly attended BG classes,and started to attend all the happenings of the temple,and thus till date trying to be learn and live in krishna con....now there are other experiences but that will make it lengthy ....so lets come to the point....as we know on the path to krishna..there are firstly the 4 principles to be followed 1)no meat eating 2)no intoxication 3) no gambling 4) no illicit sex....3 of them all are followed by me regularly but INTOXICATION is the matter with me.....i used to take alcohol since 16 years now and my age is 32 now...as i am from a bussiness class family there are lot of stress and tensions and so got this habit....even my dad is too used to it....so this was the situation....i think this was the only road block for me.....i use to do 16 rounds daily..but at the same time i could not leave the habit of alcohol...couple of months back my preaching guru told me about the vrndavan dhaam yatra and was overwhelmed and instantly agreed-ed ....now putting all this together in all ....a sinful person like me,who is engaged in this material world doing mundane thinks...how can a person like this go to krishna dhaam...i think i am not eligible for it at all...but at the same time i thought krishna is very  merciful upon me...i must have some good pious activities in previous births....i think krishna has taken the first steps towards me than i too have to take further steps to go to him....so my problem was just alcohol ...that's it....so i thought why not make a tatoo of krishna with a feeling like he is seeing me all the time ( actually he is all the time )on my hands so that whenever i touch the any intoxicated things instantly i can see him on my hand and remind me about it...this was the feeling of mine to make the tatoo ....actually there are many many advantages of this (for me as of now ) see we all know this is a picture going on here....this is a material world....each and everybody is acting here being a son,dad,mom,etc....in short the human form is given by the lord to us to know about him and to  attain him by any of the (9 yogas)bhakti is the easiest and supreme of them all...actually we are preparing for our final exam which is death...it is said by the lord krishna himself that whoever remembers me or chant my name at the time of death attains me...that's for sure...now my 1  thought was this also this tatoo may help me to remember or atleast chant his name at the time of death....you see these kind of bhav's,feelings,and emotions were there in me....that's why i made it.....actually this is really working for me i have left alcohol now because seeing krishna on my hands i could not...now everything is perfect for me ....see how i am blessed from krishna....now i am following all the four main principles and doing 16 rounds daily..attending all the classes and lectures,,all the happening of the temple....and having sadu and devotees sang....and at last going to vrindavan dhaam with all devotees tommorow... :) tommorow is diwali....my birthday.....and above all going to vrindavan with all my temple devotees......what else one could ask for.....wish u very happy diwali .....

( prabu pls forgive me if anything above may hurt anyone's sentiments here,actually i have shared my experience here and nothing else...my bhav for making a tatoo was to come close to krishna and just to remember him all the time...by seeing him each and everytime.thus a krishna tatoo made by such a emotion is bad ? or sinful ?

• Actually it depends on Krishna, sometimes a devotee may shout at krishna, but Krishna likes it.weather you pass or fail it doesn't matter, Krishna will see your sincerity, if i like u making tattoo or not , it doesn't matter cos if Krishna likes it , that is perfection, depends on our emotions towards Krishna .......... 

it is a sin that the dirt of our feet is put on put on krishna, but GOPIs are ready to give the dirt of their feet to put on Krishnas head, and Krishna likes that ,,

so what Krishna thinks about this tattoo is important and not what i or other person think, what is sin for us may be bhakti in the eyes of Krishna.............. hari bol..

• Dear Prabhu,
    Hare Krishna!

I don't think that harming the body and making a tattoo of Sri Madhava is really something great. It is neither sin nor a great deed. Sri Krishna never instructed doing all this.
    My dear Prabhu, Krishna is within you as Aatma or Brahma feature. The body is just as a temple. It should be decorated with Vaishnava Tilak, Chandan all over body and of course with garlands. But, this Krishna tattoo is very unfruitful.
    Dear Prabhu. I don't know why u have done this- but this comes not under devotion. Harming the body even by a scrach is bad because the body is gift from God.
    Many Gurus say that Remembering Krishna and following His Footsteps is more important than just for bodily Decorations. Many times People are wearing Tulasi Mala or Rosaries, but they commit crimes. Even lie is a crime. Although they should be worn, but they do not fill one's desire of being spiritualized. They are null.
    This Picture Of Krishna is indeed very beautiful; It should be in our heart, not in hand.

I hope you get it,
    Hare Krishna!
  • hare krishna ....all devotees pls accept my humble obeisances....i recently have made this tatoo of krishna on my right hand....is making a tatoo of krishna considered a sin ? there is a reason behind it...that i made it....? pls can anyone help me on this as i was told by someone in the temple that its a sin .....

This reply was deleted.