APPROVAL OF BLOG POSTS

Hare Krishna

I am new to this site.  I would like to post blogs and other discussions materials purely relating to Krishna.

I have posted some blog.  But they are waiting for approval.  I do not know what is the system and how much time/days it takes for the approval and final appearance as the blog?  If the administrator can guide me I shall abide by the rules accordingly.

Hare Krishna

Sangameswaran

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna

Recently, I had added a blog post, which became available after I think 3-4 days. 

After it became available, for another 3-4 days, it showed this discussion is closed.

So, I went into the settings page and did some random things, which I don't remember - but, it then somehow worked and I was able to get response.

- Sandhya 

• Hare Krishna.

Nice to share your experience.  But I think due to heavy flow of contents, the site administrators might be having tough time to allot the slot, because they have to read them as well before approving.  In any case, this forum is a good one for sharing devotional thoughts.

Hare Krishna

SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM

srikrishnakathamritam
      This is about Lord Sri Krishna. The interpretations in this site contain the essence from Srimad Bhagavatam, which is one of the greatest scriptures…
  • They are approved as soon as any moderator or admin sees them and if they are non conflicting or non abusive. 

• Hare Krishna, My humble pranams to you.

Thanks for your reply and your guidance.  

Hare Krishna.

This reply was deleted.