Sevak

Animals in the Spiritual World

Hare Krishna! All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I have heard that animals exist in the spiritual world also since the material world is a reflection of the spiritual world then surely animals exist too. But the animals there aren't greedy for food and don't eat other living entities just for sense gratification. But my question is that: Since animals are a lower form of life situated in the mode of ignorance and people get animal bodies due to past karma, why is there animals in the spiritual world? Don't you get a human body in the spiritual world which is eternal, blissful, and full of knowledge?

Forgive me dear devotees if I have said anything wrong.

Hari Bol! 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

also it says that any living entity in Goloka considers his happiness as a top most. and that happiness grows day by day.

also it says that one can expand himself into different forms as like Lord Balarama does becoming Krishna's towel...just to serve Him as much as He can.

Because the secret of happiness is TO SERVE.

When we serve we become blissful. It is our natural nature.

Your servant, 

• Hare Krsna Prabhuji

Please Accept My Humble Obeisances

I cannot give a proper answer to the above doubt of yours. But as far as I have been told, everything in spiritual world is personified. Even the grass, dust, clothes, food etc. Souls eternally have this kind of form since they want to serve Krsna in that particular rasa. Animals want to serve Krsna is santa and dasya rasa. So are the trees. You might also know that Govardhana Hill although in the form of a mountain is considered as the greatest of Krsna's devotess since in serves Krsna in evry possible way. Similar is the case with animals. Everyone cannot be human beings in the service to Lord. Diversity is necessary even materially. Hope i could answer that.

Your servant

• Sevak

Hare Krishna.

Great answer. Thank you. 

This reply was deleted.