Volunteer

An awkward question but plz reply

Krishna is  Adi-purusam, the Supreme Enjoyer, in that sense, He is male, and since we, the jivas, r being enjoyed, we r Prakriti, feminine in nature. Still, when this question of male and female arise, there arises a confusion. Has Krishna got a similar male body like us?? In Svetsvatara Upanishad, His body is described in this way,'He is without a body or organs', and as SP says, there is no difference between Krishna and Krishna's body as Krishna is the Supreme soul. My question is, has Krishna got all features found in a material male body, or has He got a separate spiritual figure?? If anybody understands my question, plz reply!!! Hare Krishna!!!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hare krishna prabhu
    to be precise this material body is a store house of blood ,flesh ,mucus ,semen.. etc and hence it is designed so as to retain it just like a polythene bag which is more convenient to store things than a paper bag. so obviously Krishna doesn't need all these because he is SAT CHIT ANANDA VIGRAHA which means he has a form which is full of knowledge,bliss and eternity and hence he can perform a task with any of his body part which no one else could even imagine of due to material contamination..for ex he impregnates a million universes at the same time simply by his glance which for instance a common man can only dream of.contd..
This reply was deleted.