Always we are Servant of the Servant!

Dandavats, All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

When Lord Caitanya teach us to prayer he give the perfect prayer

na dhanam na janam na sundarim, this isnt rhetoric O almigthy Lord 

I have no desire to accumulate wealth, nor do I desire beautiful 

women nor do I want any number of followers. I only want your causeless

devotional Service, birth after birth. Siksastaka(4)

All our Service is a expression of our inner self and we Service all the time are

in a feelings of servant of the servant  that are to be our only interest is Devotional Service.             

When we execute our Devotional Service we question ourself. When I make this

Devotional Service is my real desire please my spiritual Master than always KNOW

all are in my mind, soul and intelligence? BG,4.34, Guru-Astaka,(8) 

Krsna teach in his Bhagavad Gita, (9.26) If one offers me with love and Devotion a

leaf, a flower,a fruit or water I will accept it. That is the way, bhatya, with devotion.

Krsna don`t need anything for we, because He is complete and perfect but we need

from Him, because we are insignificant parts of Him.( Sri Isopanisad, invocation)  

But this reason we need to verify our heart all the time and chanting Hare Krsna 

with attention and without offense because that is the way to please Guru, Krsna and

his devotees and also always have the association with Krsna. BG.12.8

Hare Krsna! Hari Bolo! Jay, Guru-Gauranga! 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

Dear Mother Divya,

Is very important the point than you said, we always feel than we are the insignificant servant of our Guru.

The word in sanskrit is (pariprasnena) than means by submissive inquiries, that means than we have the real desire of learning from Him. krsna- Guru, Guru- Krsna, our spiritual master are the transparent medium than we understand Krsna and rendering Devotional Service!

Every day in our temples we chant, Sri Guru Vandana(The worship of Sri Guru) The lotus feet of our spiritual master are the only way by which we attain pure Devotional Service! ALL GLORIES TO PRABHUPADA!

Thanks Divya Mataji for your association! Hare Krsna! Hari-bol!  

•     Although everyone is servant of the Lord, one vaisnava servant because of humility

sees another servant as his master. Understanding of the master begins from understanding

the spiritual master. SB.7:5:11,purport.

1- The real VAISNAVA saw another superior than him because in his natural humilty the sadhu

dont need any kind of sense gratification than come from fame,adoration etc..., all the time

in his service he is complete!

2-  Bhaktivinoda Thakura pray to his Guru, Gurudeva, give to his servant just one drop of mercy.

I AM lower than a blade of grass. Give me all help. Give me strenght. Let me be as you are, without

desires or aspirations. Hari- Bolo! jay Sri Radhe!

• Volunteer

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF BEING A SERVANT OF THE SERVANT OF THE SERVANT OF THE LORD, THE SUPREME PERSONALITY OF GODHEAD, SRI KRISHNA.‏

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/group/krishnaconsciousness/forum/to...

Q. WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF ADDRESSING SOMEONE AS PRABHU ?‏

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/group/krishnaconsciousness/forum/to...

• Dear Gopal das,

Accept please my reverence. All glories to Srila Prabhupada! Thanks for the references than help to put our Conciousness more in harmony with Prabhupada and the parampara! 

I understand than the real purport of forum is to be more Krsna Conciousness and in this way create more devotion in our heart and try to go back to Godhead, for the mercy of Guru, Krsna and his devotees! Hare krsna! Hari-Bolo, Gauranga!

This reply was deleted.