Allah and Krishna same?????

Hare Krishna!!!

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!!

One of the devotee told me that muslims are worshiping  ALLAH who is actually Krisna, so muslims are worshiping Krishna only... if dey actually worshiping krishna only then why they are still a hard core non vegetarian (they eat cow)......... m sorry if i hurt someone's feeling  but in my opinion they are not worshiping Krishna ..... i too have lot of muslim friends and r very good also but when it comes to religion or god dey not miss even a single point  on criticizing others religion.....dey says who so ever has taken birth in this world is not a god.. and is just a human like us... so be intelligent and do not worship humans....and den i indulge in a huge fight with them....  what should be done in these situation we face in office??? leaving that place is good option???

Your Servant

Amit Mehra

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I AM A VAISHNAV BUT NOT STUPID .....PRABHUJI if a snake comes to your house you will check the venom ?? no i think you will at once want to get rid of it ....is not it??likewise the people who have proved their cruelty and causing havoc in the world you want to change their hearts in the age of KALI ....either you are saint or pretender please dont mind my words .....but please think from the point of view of innocent people who are daily killed by these demons (terrorists) .....you are so compassionate towards them but what about those innocent people now you will say its maya and time factor or some other theory .....see PRABHUJI ...VAISHNAVS never attack anyone but if someone attacks you and if you protect yourself by offending him then its called SELF DEFENCE and that is what im suggesting my friend Amit Prabhuji .....please dont misunderstand me and forgive my harsh language .....HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA.

• Hare Krishna Amit Prabhu..

There is no point in having a fight with them. Everybody's faith is made strong by the supreme. So your argument with them will lead to nowhere(maybe will lead to a literal fight). It is better to understand each other's common points in respective religions and try to be in good terms rather than debating. If you meet them again, you tell them the same and if they are continuing the same, then tell them, "You have found faith in your God and I have found faith in mine and we are good that way and lets stop discussing on religion".

Thanks,

Subash 

• What you r referencing is the "body" of a religion. Not the soul of it. Those in the soul of it are usually deemed mystics and they basically all see the same thing. You have the body of every religion. You have extremists in every religion as well. You will rarely if ever, and I have never seen it, see violence or any kind of superiority from a mystic. You will probably never meet an unkind sufi mystic. You have Christian mystics. Jewish mystics. Buddhist mystics. The negative responses are simply seeing the body of the religion. All religion contains extremists who sit at the base level of understanding and hold fast to their ideals. Not that this is a comprehensive list or anything, however u can see basic patterns on each part of every path. Judgement. Eyes opening, awakening. Being saved. Redemption. Idealism. Understanding. Non separation. Resurrection or self realization. Which is why it's sometimes funny the arguments about jesus. It actually does not matter whether he existed or not. The entire story is a fundamental universal pattern. The heart and soul of every religion is mostly identical. Much <3
  • Hare Krishna Prabhu

PAMHO!!!

I very much respect every devotee prabhu and completely understand what u r saying.....  yes we do respect every religion... i bow my head in maszid, Gurudwara and church as well....  I c our beloved Krisna in very religion.....but my point is Muslim brothers have very strong faith in their religion dat is good infact very good but at a same time dey r criticizing other religions esp Hindu's.... criticizing other religions is only seen  in muslims...dis is the thing i didint liked bout dem and doubts are dey actually worshiping almighty by carrying dis kind of attitude?? on the other hand  we vaishnawa's  repect deir religion and their faith... but we wont dare to criticize their faith or religion and talk ill bout other devotees... they have faith its ok but when dey start criticizing others religion.. den it becomes intolerable for me....

Prabhu plz correct me if m going wrong... m just a beginner... lucky enough to get admisson in KC...you all are very much advance in KC and i would require your guidance in every respect

Your Humble servant

Amit Mehra

• Hare krishna Prabhu
    Pamho
    In this regard I highly Recommends you to Read "Islam and Vedas - The Lost harmony" by Rasamandala Dasa. The Author was a Muslim bt nw a devotee, He have done a superb work and research.
    It is "must read" book. Pls buy that book and read it
    • Sounds interesting. Can you provide us the download link ?
  • Dean Prabhuji 

May i take opportunity to enlighten you ....time is a big factor no doubt but u see cutting a tree and its natural decay are two different things .....rumbling of temples due to wear and tear by time is natural but breaking them is different ......accident and murder are two different things ....please try and understand ......its good to be compassionate but not always .....its good to respect other religions but not at the cost of your own ......i hope now you understand im not enemy of other religion people but shall not allow any strike on my own ....i shall take orders on this topic from my Kanha directly .Thanks for your quotes but i dont follow Gandhian principles im not a vaishnav of that kind .Please enlighten me on beautiful loving passtimes in Vrindavan and my RADHA DAMODAR (loving affairs)....that is my area of interest and respect. HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA .....RADHEY RADHEY .

• Dean Prabhuji 

All our temples and places of worship were plundered by muslim invaders ,i have seen with my own eyes the videos some muslims have uploaded on you tube where distorted images of our demigods and goddesses even  PRABHU RAMA AND SITA ,blasphemy  which is v hurting.....so i am only suggesting my Vaishnav friends to stay away from non believers thats all .....I RESPECT HARIDASA THAKUR JI FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART ......I understand your point ....but please try to understand others aswell.HARE KRISHNA. 

• Prabhuji Dean 

HARIDASA THAKUR JI ARE V RARE IN THIS AGE ....I am not propagating any thing against followers of other religions but focussing my Vaishnav friends on the path given by MY MAHA PRABHU ....Thank you v much for your quotes because HARI DASA PRABHUJI was so dear to my NIMAI .I respect his lotus feet because he loves my MAHA PRABHU MY NIMAI AND ABOVE ALL MY KRISHNA and so it hardly makes any difference if by birth /default he was muslim.But even  brahmins if hates/against my KRISHNA are subject to my hatred ....i cant love them who cant love my Krishna or atleast respect him...... i will choose to stay away from them but if provoked i will fight (i dont follow Gandhian principles) ......if any religion will provoke me to my last limit of tolerance then i will answer back in the same style.

• Dean Prabhuji 

WHO IS GOD ???for me its KANHA MY KRISHNA AND NO ONE ELSE ......THIS IS MY PHILOSOPHY.NO DOUBT GOD IS IN ME IN YOU AND IN ENTIRE UNIVERSE BUT WHO IS HE ????HE IS NONE OTHER THAN KRISNHA SO NO POINT OF CONVERSION ,IF OTHERS ARE WORSHIPING IN ONE WAY FINE BUT IF IM THE ONLY ONE LEFT ON EARTH WHO WORSHIPS KRISHNA THEN ALSO THE TRUTH CAN NOT BE CHANGED THAT SUPREME PERSONALITY IS KRISHNA.

This reply was deleted.