Replies

• Hare Krsna Mataji:

This verse is not from Bhagavad Gita.  I have seen this verse in Marwaris shops as "Gita Summarized."  It is not true.

If one wants to understand Gita in this simple manner, then he is doing the wrong thing.  This verse makes karmis more karmis thinking that whatever they are doing, it is for good, it is said in Gita..... absurd verse.

One should actually become a pure devotee of Krsna after millions and millions of birth and after that he/she can say whatever happened was for good but not say this while you are standing in the wrong location and wrong path.

Hare Krsna

• Hmm it's not a verse from Shree Bhagvat Geeta, no doubt on that but it's been circulating.I've seen and read it from my childhood days both in Hindi and English, not in Shree Bhagvat Geeta but elsewhere. It's part of what is referred to as the essence or main messages of the Bhagvat Geeta (http://www.gita-society.com/leftpages/gitalessons2.html and stated by other sources)...one can google if he/ she wants.

Initially, I mistakenly wrote in my discussion that the verse is a quotation from Shree Bhagvat Geeta but I've corrected it. Thus it should read: "quotation from the summary of Shree Bhagavat Geeta".

Hare Krishna

NO NEED FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION AS IT WILL ONLY LEAD TO ARGUMENTS.

• Volunteer

Whatever happened, happened for the good; whatever is happening, is happening for the good; whatever will happen, will also happen for the good only. You need not have any regrets for the past. You need not worry for the future

what kind of rascal could say this kind of thing ;(

Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita that one is the worst person who leads people to the wrong path. He is more dangerous then even murders, lions in the forest, snakes...

How we should not worry about future doing sinful things? How can honest person live life without regretting his sinful deeds??????????????????

:(

We have to regret our bad deeds and surrender on Krishna for our future.  

Your servant,   

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Mataji. Dandavat Pranam. All glories to Srila Prabhupada

First of all the statement is not in any authentic version of Bhagavad Gita itself. We should not read Spiritual information from here there,There are many mundane scholars who writes commentry on Bhagavad Gita and they give this kind of illogical comments according to their mundane understanding. We should avoid this type of commentry and Only Bhagavd Gita As It Is we need to read to understand things as it is.

Your aspiring servant

Hari Bol.

This reply was deleted.