Replies

• Hare Krishna sairajesh prabhu,

Is it required to point out other societies ? Did you really understand their philosophy before posting against them? Its called Adwaitam and they have their own understanding of God. And no matter in what way the people understand God, it is not wrong. It is already mentioned by Krishna to Uddhava in Srimad Bhagavatam that because of His subtle nature, He can be understood in many ways(many divisions). I don't remember the exact chapter. But it is there. It comes as part of Creation of elements. 

Its always better to stick to our philosophy, when we are not sure about the others.

Regards,

Subash

• I appreciate your concern for these societies. Adwaitam has been condemned by our Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and what we are talking here is perfect understanding about the Lord; the "AS IT IS" way. The path is always one and not many and that is what is prescribed by the Mahajanas. The 12 Mahajanas talk about undeviated service to the person called Krishna and this even Lord Krishna exhorts. I have myself been a practicing Buddhist for several years and also been part of the Art of Living of Sri Sri Ravishankar for 10 years. I am too small a person to comment on the Sastras; but it is my attachment to my Lord Chaitanya and Srila Prabhupada and the personal experiential truth that makes me right so. I ask for deep forgiveness if I have hurt anyone...

• Jaya Subash prabhu,

I must agree. There are many Faiths taking souls to different locations in the Universe, where Shri Krishna appears in various Forms. We cannot expect the whole population of Earth to to suddenly burst into light and be delivered directly to Goloka Vrndavan. I have served many Faith Groups for decades at a time... Good religions all have most of the basic tenets in common (even personalism), the only difference is who or what they believe God ultimately is. Then, there is a backward reflection from their ultimate realization to the form that that Faith will take.

Mostly, we can understand this: If a person is sincerely seeking God in whatever form or energy.. then Krishna is surely moving closer to them as well. Whatever the Faith.

As devotees of Sri Krsna, we can trace all of these religions' ultimate realizations back to Sri Krsna through His plenary Forms and Energies. In Krishna Consciousness we understand this. So we do not need to judge other faiths on their accuracy; because we see all the Forms of the ultimate method which they may be following.

ys, rf
      • One has to understand Krishna; the way Krishna wants the living entity to understand Him and that Lord Chaitanya has enunciated 500 years back ; even Lord Krishna did not reveal His real desire 5000 years back!!

• Rightly put Prabhu. The underlying truth is all same and these difference of opinions arise out of difference in the paths we take to reach the ultimate.

• No Prabhu; we have to be absolutely clear about the philosophy and one needs to experiment with these truths in personal life. It is not the hog-wash that Ramakrishna Parahamsa or Vivekananda describe...Krishna is a person . We have to understand the Sastras by associating with Vaishnavas of Braja and Mayapur at a deeper level to experience the ultimate truth. Those who say that "There are many paths to achieve Him ; need to go deeper into themselves and take the studies of Chaitanya Charitamrita and Srimad Bhagavatham more seriously. Kindly forgive my usage of strong words.

This reply was deleted.