A plan to stop cow slaughter in Tamil Nadu

PLAN TO STOP COW SLAUGHTER

PLEASE  ACCEPT MY HUMBLE OBEISANCES,

ALL GLORIES TO GURU AND GAURANGA,

ALL GLORIES TO SRIL PRABHUPADA.

Harekrishna prabhu/mataji,Maharaj,

SAVE A COW SAVE THE WORLD,This is The name of our project .The aim is to find a solution to stop cow slaughter.Most of the people keep cows for an economic benefit.when the milk yeild stops ,they find difficult to maintain them ,so they are forced to sell it to the market ,from where it goes to the slaughter houses .We aim at putting our effort in a way,that cows do not come to the market .That is to prevent cows from comming to the market .This is not an easy job .We want a lot of man power and money power for this.By the mercy of Guru and krishna we have deviced this project SAVE A COW SAVE THE WORLD with an excellant plan .

First we make 300 feeding members ,then we select 100 beneficiary members from the village ,then train the beneficiary members ,then we give them cows on terms and conditions.We get man power from the beneficiary members .The advantage for them is that they can exchange the cow when it stops yielding milk with a milch cow every time .so they dont have the burden to look after the non milch cow .The non milch cow is returned to the organisation..when this system is implemented in a ward in a village , then we are sure that no cows from this area will go to the market .So the first 2 years we go on increasing the feeding members who will pay an amount monthly to feed the cows ,then we are able to make more beneficiaries. So the cow population increases and we are able to do the same in the next ward also.so it starts multplying.Since the beneficiary members are in touch with us daily ,we are able to bring them to krishna consciousness . And finally the result of implementing the project SAVE A COW SAVE THE WORLD is that we form a model village called PRABHUPAD NAGER. PRABHUPAD NAGER will have , a Krishna temple , a Go-sala, a Health centre,a Dairy farm ,Gurukulam,Ashram, Supermarket ,Veterinary hospital,Gobar gas plant,Ox-power generator,100 apartments of 800sqftand 100 of 400sqft.So when all the devotees pray for this , we will be able to build up one PRABHUPAD NAGER IN EACH VILLAGE and thus the whole WORLD IS SAVED .So, if some one enrolls as a feeding member in this project ,HE IS ACTUALLY A MEMBER WHO SAVES A COW AND THERE BY HE SAVES THE WORLD ALSO .

The main part of the project to earn money  is making Ox-power generator which generates 1 mega watt of electricity , which will give an out put of 24,000 units of electricity in 24 hours .The electricity generated will be sold out and a part of it will be used to run a battery charging station that  recharges hundreds of automobile batteries, which will facilitate an electric car to run more distance,by replacing its drained out battery with a recharged battery in 20 minutes, just like filling its fuel tank in 10 or 15 minutes .When more PRABHUPAD NAGERS are constructed ,more  charging stations are installed( at every 50 or 100 kilometers) ,it helps the electric car to run more distance without a limit   .The problem of not being able to run the vehicle due to the time taken for recharging a battery is 5 to 6 hours, is rectified  by replacing with a charged battery in a short time and getting ready the vehicle for the next ride.This will attract many car users to buy electric cars and inspire the present car owners to switch over to electricity from petrol /diesel.by converting their car to an electric car.

IF YOU LIKE THIS PROJECT PLEASE CO OPERATE WITH ME TO IMPLEMENT THIS PROJECT AT THE EARLIEST .my mail is vibhooshan@rediffmail.com and our web addresss is www.gorakshyamtrust.org

In the service of Krishna,

an insignificant beggar,

vibhooshankrishnadas.

CONTACT   VIBHOOSHANKRISHNADAS, 30/1, GORAKSHYAM TRUST ,GOKUL ASHRAM,CHINNAMOOLAKARAI, MOOLAKARAIPATTI, NANGUNERI, TIRUNELVELI, PIN - 627354,TAMIL NADU , INDIA.

MOBILE  9444856720 ,8903456720

CAN YOU HELP ME WITH FUNDS ?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Prabhu jee,

This is not a stop cow slaughter website rather it is feed a cow wesbite. This is good too.

However, if you plan to start one on stopping it, I am willing to put my money in. More so, if it is done in US, which is in the middle of ignorance.

Hari bol,

Sharanagat

• PLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMBLE OBEISANCES,
      Hare krishna,Thank you for your response.I did not find a stop cow slaughter website ,so I just posted in this site .Anyway it is related with cow .Our plan is to stop cow slaughter globally.For that we want to implement this plan in a small village first.Then we can spread it through all media and bring it globally.We are ready to do it in US.Please help me to prove it here in Tamil Nadu.It is easy in Tamil Nadu than in any other place .So what do you say ?Thanking you again.
      In the service of Lord Krishna And HIS cows
      An insignificant beggar,
      vibhooshankrishnadas.

• This reply was deleted.
      • PLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMBLE OBEISANCES,
        Hare Krishna ,Thanks for responding . Can you help me to do this project ?
        An insignificant beggar,
        vibhooshankrishnadas.

• Hare Krishna

Dandavat pranam prabhuji

Great thinking prabuhji....

it  is indeed a fantastic service to guru and krishna... 

wish you all the best, may the guru and krishna shower all their mercy upon you to make your dream come true...

your servant

rameswar kanai das

• Hare Krishna 

Dandavat pranam,

Thank you prabhu, I humbly request  you to take it seriously and do some thing practically towards achieving the goal.

Please send this message to many interested people and try to get more donors and sponsors .I have started fasting from grains since 2 months .The fasting will continue till we bring the first set of 350 cows from Uttarpradesh for our Maha Go-daanam program which is arranged to help the farmers by giving free cows to them. A devotee of Guruvayoor Appan has promised to pay the whole train fare  for 25 wagons ( Rs 25 lakhs ).Now we have to collect another 15 Lakhs for the other expenses like Lorry , labor for 150 people ,1 month feeding cost for the cows etc etc .So we are looking for sponsors globally.

Thanking you,

An insignificant beggar,

vibhooshankrishnadas.

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna,

His divine grace, A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has given numerous examples of the importance of cow protection and cow's milk. Below are some important quotes that show the importance of cows.

"The protection of cows maintains the most miraculous form of food, i.e., milk for maintaining the finer tissues of the brain for understanding higher aims of life.

Human society needs only sufficient grain and sufficient cows to solve its economic problems. All other things but these two are artificial necessities created by man to kill his valuable life at the human level and waste his

time in things which are not needed. Lord Krsna, as the teacher of human society, personally showed by His acts that the mercantile community, or the vaisyas, should herd cows and bulls and thus give protection to the valuable animals.

According to smrti regulation, the cow is the mother and the bull the father of the human being. The cow is the mother because just as one sucks the breast of one's mother, human society takes cow's milk. Similarly, the bull is the father of human society because the father earns for the children just as the bull tills the ground to produce food grains."

"Panca-gavya, the five products received from the cow, namely milk, yogurt, ghee, cow dung and cow urine, are required in all ritualistic ceremonies performed according to the Vedic directions. Cow urine and cow dung are uncontaminated, and since even the urine and dung of a cow are important, we can just imagine how important this animal is for human civilization. Therefore the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, directly advocates go-raksya, the protection of cows."

"Civilized men who follow the system of varnasrama, especially those of the vaisya class, who engage in agriculture and trade, must give protection to the cows. Unfortunately, because people in Kali-yuga are mandah, all bad, and sumanda-matayah, misled by false conceptions of life, they are killing cows in the thousands. Therefore they are unfortunate in spiritual consciousness, and nature disturbs them in so many ways, especially through incurable diseases like cancer and through frequent wars and among nations. As long as human society continues to allow cows to be regularly killed in slaughterhouses, there cannot be any question of peace and prosperity."

"Jamadagni was more powerful than Kartaviryarjuna because of performing the agnihotra-yajna with clarified butter received from the kamadhenu. Not everyone can be expected to possess such a cow. Nonetheless, an ordinary man may possess an ordinary cow, give protection to this animal, take sufficient milk from it, and engage the milk to produce butter and clarified ghee, especially for performing the agnihotra-yajna. This is possible for everyone."

"Thus we find that in Bhagavad-gita Lord Krsna advises go-raksya, the protection of cows. This is essential because if cows are cared for properly they will surely supply sufficient milk. We have practical experience in America that in our various Krsna Conscious farms we are giving proper protection to the cows and receiving more than enough milk. In other farms the cows do not deliver as much milk as in our farms; because our cows know very well that we are not going to kill them, they are happy, and they give ample milk. Therefore this instruction given by Lord Krsna--go-raksya--is extremely meaningful. The whole world must learn from Krsna how to live happily without scarcity simply by producing food grains (annad bhavanti bhutani) and giving protection to the cows (go-raksya). Krsi-go-raksya-vanijyam vaisya-karma svabhavajam. Those who belong to the third level of human society, namely the mercantile people, must keep land for producing food grains and giving protection to cows. This is the injunction of Bhagavad-gita. In the matter of protecting the cows, the meat-eaters will protest, but in answer to them we may say that since Krsna gives stress to cow protection, those who are inclined to eat meat may eat the flesh of unimportant animals like hogs, dogs, goats and sheep, but they should not touch the life of the cows, for this is destructive to the spiritual advancement of human society."

Hari bol,

P.S: I will contact you soon through your email so we can discuss what can be done.

In your web address, www.gorakshyamtrust.org, google mentioned that there is 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. Please check if 1 of your pages point to emulatedfeminine.pro/ and remove it.

• Hare Krishna prabhu,

Thank you for your response,Google showed that there is malicious software. We checked it and there is now malicious software but still the google is showing the same warning ,I opened it and it opened and there is no problem .

In the service of Krishna And HIS cows 

an insignificant beggar,

vibhooshankrishnadas.

This reply was deleted.