Hare Krishna. 

All Glories To Shrila Prabhupada

I am from Delhi and will be shifting to Mumbai on 27th June as I have got job here (THANE WEST).

It is my strong desire to stay in devotee association so that I can practice Krishna Consciousness properly. 

I would be highly obliged if i could stay as a paying guest in a devotee family near my location. Please help me. As their is no possibility to protect oneself from Maya without devotee association. 

My Background
I am practicing Krishna Consciousness for last Five years and connected to ISKCON Punjabi Bagh (Delhi). My mother brought me to devotional service. I was so much inspired by Bhagavad Gita that I started chanting 16 rounds even before visiting Punjabi Bagh temple. I try my best to listen to Prabhupada lecture everyday and read books  regularly. I attend morning program in temple for as far as possible and have attended Bhakti Vriksha classes for last 4 years.
if there is any information please let me know on my email id -rajatguptadtu@gmail.com
Thank you
Hare Krishna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hari bol, please do msg me in my inbox or accept my friend request i have lived there in bace for three years, so i can help you get connected to bace and do whatever i can.

hare krishna,

YS

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Best would be to contact temple in Mumbai - there are 4 temples right now - Juhu, Chowpaty, Mira Road and Khargar (coming up). I have heard that a temple is coming up in Thane also. Therefore, there has to be congregation there. If you can visit your Punjabi Bagh temple or through your seniors there contact some devotee in Mumbai, it would be more helpful and faster.

Since you have expressed desire to remain in association, I am sure Krsna will fulfill.

Haribol,

YOur servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.