A Devotee Needs Your Prayers...

Please pray for Her Grace Pritam mataji, my dear friend...

she needs your prayers and blessings as she will be undergoing an operation soon this week. she had an accident some months back and has still not recovered as she had fractured a very delicate part in her knee....

she will be undergoing an operation this week, and i just hope she will soon recover by Krsna's mercy...

but still being a concerned friend and a vaishnavi, i beg to all of you senior vaishnava out there to please pray for her... because only your prayers can help her recover and enable her to lead her life of sadhana as she used to before.....

please pray to the Lord that He showers His choicest blessings upon her... i will surely deliver all your messages to her...

please send your replies...

i hope she recovers soon....

thanking you all for your sincere prayers...

an insignificant servant...

pramita...

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HAre Krishna

Dandavat Pranam

AGTSP

I am praying at the Lotus Feet of Shri Shri Radha Gopalji for a safer recovery of H G Pritam MAthaji

Hope she can do sadhana in a better way than before remembering Krishna Alone ........

HAri Bol

• Hare Krishna Mataji,

Im praying to Krishna for her well being and im sure Krishna will surely sprinkle all this blessings upon her.

Hare Krishna,

YS
    • Hore krisna.

Dondobot Pronam.

I am praying to my lord for mataji and her son.

Hori Bol.

• Hare krishna 

Dandvat Mata ji

May lord krishna bless her soon , sure she will become healthy and continue she will perform in kc.

Hari bol. please krishna help .........

All is your mercy krishna.

• Hare krishna 

Dandvat Mata ji

May lord krishna bless her soon , sure she will become healthy and continue she will perform in kc.

Hari bol. please krishna help .........

All is your mercy krishna.

• may sri radha rani bless her....hare krsna..........

• i will surely pray for her... krsna and narsingh deva are here...

jaya narsingh deva

hari bol

• Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare...

2533724458?profile=original

• Shri Nrisimha Pranam

(Obeisances to Lord Nrisimha)

namas te narasimhaya

prahladahlada-dayine

hiranyakashipor vakshah-

shila-tanka-nakhalaye

ito nrisimhah parato nrisimho

yato yato yami tato nrisimhah

bahir nrisimho hridaye nrisimho

nrisimham adim sharanam prapadye

tave kara-kamala-vare nakham

adbhuta-shringam

dalita-hiranyakashipu-tanu-bhrigam

keshava-dhrita-narahari-rupa jaya jagadisha hare

Translation

I offer my obeisances to Lord Narasimha, who gives joy to Prahlada Maharaja and whose nails are like chisels on the stonelike chest of the demon Hiranyakashipu.

Lord Nrisimha is here and also there. Wherever I go Lord Nrisimha is there. He is in the heart and is outside as well. I surrender to Lord Nrisimha, the origin of all things and the supreme refuge.
      O Keshava! O Lord of the universe! O Lord Hari, who have assumed the form of half-man, half-lion! All glories to You! Just as one can easily crush a wasp between one's fingernails, so in the same way the body of the wasp-like demon, Hiranyakashipu, has been ripped apart by the wonderful pointed nails on Your beautiful lotus hands. (This verse is from Shri Dasavatara-stotra, the Gita-govinda, written by Jayadeva Gosvami.)

2543672038?profile=original

• Hare Krishna

My sincere best wishes to you and prayers to Krishna to heal you fastest.

regards

Arvind Mahajan

This reply was deleted.