Krishna (4386)

SURRENDER TO LORD KRISHNA

My dear Lord Krishna,
Although, I have forgotten you for so many long years within this material world, Now I am surrendering to you. I am your worthless servant. Please engage me in your service. My dear Lord, from this day, I am yours and you plz be

Read more…
6 Replies

women's menstrual cycle problem

as per manu samhita chapter 5 verse 66, a women is not pure during her menstrual cycle....and they don't go to temple during that period. my question is can one do japa using japa beads? read scriptures like SB and BG? can one associate...means atten

Read more…
9 Replies

Corporate

Dear All,I am working in a corporate firm and inspite of good work and having completed a reasonable tenure, i was not promoted in the next level in the organisation. The reason cited by them were :(a) That i dont have a leader with of whom, elevatio

Read more…
7 Replies

Krishna related names

i was reading spiritual names in this site, found out a name "PUSTI". Can anyone tell me the meaning of this and also the correct spelling, i mean, would it be different in meaning if i use the spelling as "PUSHTI" instead of "PUSTI"  

Read more…
2 Replies

Chanting Hare Krishna!!

Hare Krishna All !!

Jai Srila Prabhupada!! 

My Question-:

We chant HARE KRISHNA where meaning of HARE is Lord (Energy of God) and KRISHNA (which means: All attaractive) is lord himself.

As Lord Krishna is multi-linguistic and infact, all languages are

Read more…
3 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –