Question: Why Souls Chose to Leave Krishna?

Question: Why Souls Chose to Leave Krishna?I was trying in the last days to find out an explanation of the next described point. On one hand, the pastimes of Lord Sri Krishna in Goloka Vrindavan are the most attractive events that ever exist. On other hand, the material world/creation is ¼ of Sri Krishna's creation. (Some devotees says that is smaller like a cloud in the Vaikuntha sky). Anyway, this still means that a lot of souls (jivas) are living in separation and ignorance regarding their original position.My question, and I am asking gladly you to help me understand this point, is how and why is it possible that so many souls chose not to stay together with Sri Krishna, but to come to this material creation. Till now I don't get any acceptable answer to this point. So please give me instruction how should I understood this point.I hope this meets you in the best of health.Your humble servant,Hare KrishnaAnswer: Love Requires Freedom of ChoiceSince love is voluntary, unless the living entities have a choice to love Krishna or leave Krishna, love cannot exist. Since Krishna wants our love, He gives us the choice to love Him or to reject Him. The freedom of choice cannot exist unless there is the possibility of misusing it. And possibility of misuse means that there has to be some probability of misuse. If there is no probability of misuse, there is no possibility of misuse, and free will does not exist, and love cannot exist. So in order for love to exist there has to be some degree of probability that free will can be misused. That most unlikely probability will naturally be infinitesimally small, i.e. so small that you cannot measure it. But if we take the most infinitesimally small, inconceivably small fraction of the unlimited number of living beings in the spiritual sky we will still end up with an infinite number of living beings who enter into this material world in a futile attempt to be God here in this abode of birth and death.Hari Hari BolFor more discussions visithttp://harekrishnaharekrishna.ning.com/forum/

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PAMHO AGSTP

HK,

I feel it is very impartive to read past disscusions, a lot of what is being question has been asked in the past and great detail has been given. If I were you I would read the following post it was answer your question as well as give you an understanding why Krishna Conciousiness is the Supreme religion!

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/forum/topics/2103886:Topic:11298

I hope you read everything (especially the post's from Salvadores)

Ys,
    Keith
  • bcoz of causeless stupidity
This reply was deleted.