tea

hare krishna

i want to stop drinking tea but when i try i have headache and could't stop is there any alternative please help.

hare krishna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna mohit,

Well incase u want to stop tea try with hot milk instead of tea at the times when u want to drink tea or u can substitute it with herbal tea also available at iskcon temple centres as this can be offered to lord also.

Its not difficult to leave it even i left it the same way now sustaining on milk.hope it helps u.haribol

• Hare krsna dear Chandrakant Anchan prabhuji,Jenny Yue prabhuji,

The herbel tea isnt tasty at all.Any more optins?

Also I work late nights where in I keep myself awake with the help of Coffee

What can be the solution to leave coffee?

HARI HARI BOOL

• hare krishna

chandrakant prabhu

thanks for  the information.

hare krishna

• Volunteer

Focus on chanting the Maha mantra and tea coffee onion garlic or any other bad habits will automatically fall off as we spend more and more time engaing our tongue in eating prasadam and chanting of the holy NAMES of God.

Dont try to fix the external, go to the root and work on chanting more rounds.

Many people using their will power give up tea coffee onion garlic, but never get to the point of chanting rounds attentively.

Hope this helps. Hare Krishna

• Hare Krishna.

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I assume you are refering to normal traditional "English breakfast" tea that you want to stop drinking.

There is an alternative that is very similar but is caffeine free called 'Redbush' or 'Roobios' tea. You make it in the same way you make ordinary tea (i.e. tea bag, milk sugar etc) and it is offerable to Krishna, thus you could perhaps try that.

If not then herbal tea is also a good idea, Camomile is very good for calming and relaxing.

Hope this helps and you find a solution.

Hare Krishna.

Your servant,

jenny

• thanks very much

hare krishna

• Try ............ Herbal Tea
This reply was deleted.