प्रल्हाद महाराज

वासुदेव शर्मा जी के 4 पुत्र थे,ल्हाद,सुल्हाद,अनुल्हाद, प्रल्हादतो इस जनम में प्रल्हाद एक वेश्या के पीछे थे और उसकी राह देखते ओ नृसिंह भगवन के मंदिर में रुक कर वँहा स्वच्छता की इसलिये उसका अगला जनम भक्त प्रल्हाद का मिला. क्या ये इतिहास सच है तो नृसिंह भगवान का मंदिर पहले कैसे बन गया जबकि नृसिंह भगवान ने भक्त प्रल्हाद के उद्धार के लिए खम्बे से प्रकट हुए।

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna mataji,

Does it mean very chaturyug does not repeat itself? I was under the assumption that Lord Narsingh appers in every Satyug?

Regards,
    • Mataji what is full form of PAMHO?
    • E-Counselor

Hare KRsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Not necessary prabhuji. I am not sure of my answer, but this is what I know.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

I will reply in English, hoping that you can understand.

Yes, this story is correct. Now how is it that there was a Nrisimha temple before the appearance of Lord Nrisimha. This is so because this is not the first Nrisimha appearance in this day of Brahma. There have been atleast 2 more. One appearance, some other chaturyuga, Nrisimha flew in through the verandah from the sky, and did not appear from a pillar. Another chaturyuga, Hiranyakasipu prayed to Shiva and not to Brahma for benedictions. He even told Prahlad that you accept that Shiva is supreme, continue to pray to Vishnu, I will accept you. But Prahlad refused, saying that only Vishnu is supreme.

Because that jiva cleaned the temple courtyard of Nrisimha on the night of Nrsimha CHaturdashi, even if it was with teh intention of enjoying with his girlfriend, he got elevated to become Prahlad the next birth.

These stories are there to tell us how one small sincere or even insincere act is enough to make someone as elevated as a pure devotee.

Like they say in Hindi prabhu - Hari Ananta, Hari Katha Ananta - what does it mean? One day of Brahma consists of 1000 chaturyugas, like that Brahma lives for 100 years. There are so many Brahmas and so many universes. In one chaturyuga itself, the lord appears in so many forms and so many times, then what to speak of one day or one year or one life of only one Brahma. Thats why its said - Hari Ananta, Hari Katha Ananta.

I hope I have been able to explain.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

This reply was deleted.