Wouldn't we fall again? Please help me...

Hare Krishna,Isn't there will be any possibility that if we are go back to Godhead, go back to Krishna and then we AGAIN have the same envious and fall back again to this material world?I asked some authority and get this answer... " Once we did a mistake we will learn from our mistake and we will not repeat it"'I am so confused as a living entity we cant remember our past so wouldn't we do the same mistakes?Please guide me....Hare Krishna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You are given the chance in each human incarnation to either turn to Krishna or reject Him.
    You get closer to Krishna each lifetime that you improve your bhakti (devotion) to Him.
    The physical memories of previous lives are not important. What is important is the subtle
    effects of karma, good or bad, which you have produced from your previous good, bad,
    or spiritual deeds. All you can do from this point on is be wise and follow the advice of
    self-realized souls ie. A C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhpada, and by following his teachings you will know right action and right thinking, so that you will never be envious of God,
    and thus never fall back down into this material world. You will then live the rest of your days
    in your physical body on Earth as a nitya siddha, ever-liberated soul. That should be your goal.
This reply was deleted.