What is the highest mercy of Lord?

Swaranam SamghatiSamridhi VadanamJadapi Kadapi JannaHari Nama SarawanamLet me and my outer robe being engrossed with the remembrance of Lord. Ever if I get any wisdom let me to remember name of Lord HariPURPORT:What is the highest mercy of Lord? That is always asked. But to me it is only chanting of Hari Nam. If I can chant name of Hari without any disturbance then I can enjoy nectar of Hari Nam. That's why I want to be engrossed within body and soul with the name of Hari. Let my body become robe of Lord by absorbing holy name of Lord. This is the highest richness I can achieve in this life. That's why my prayer , O my dear Lord Hari. Please allow me to chant your name peacefully. Let me to be engrossed with your holly name and enjoy the nectar of your name. If any time, any way, I have my wisdom, please allow me to remember you in your holy name and keep me chanting your holy name. All glory to Lord Hari! All glory to Mohaprabhu! All glory to Pancha Tattva! All glory to Prabhupada and His devotees! Hare Krsna! Haribol!Source: http://krsna-bhakti.org/

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.