100% Spiritual Body !

Is it possible to achieve/revive fully spiritual trancendental body within this material world or universe or planet earth ? I (the soul) mean to say that at present I am covered by these gross and subtle bodies made of material energy i.e. Sattv , Raj and Tam . Now my question is that is it possible that I can revive or develop a 100% trancendental sat-chit-aanand spiritual body without even 1% of material energy ,, before the natural death of the material body I'm possessing now ?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna,

All the action of senses are observed through Mind, whatever material activities we deal with, mind is central factor, when conscious it directed towards material sense objects & with their relation we are in material consciousness, where as when all the consciousness is aloof from material consciousness & situated at spiritual platform, one is said to be in pure consciousness.

Now degree of spiritual consciousness depend upon many factors (i.e realization, attachment to lord, detachment from material sense objects, faith-believe, remembrance etc)

Now, it doesn't mean one has to quit material sense objects and situate in samadhi, trance etc but same state can be achieved while dealing with material objects

For example: When you are not hungry, & someone offer you very sweet dish but at that time your consciousness is not to enjoy the sweet but you just accept it without personal motivation, so while living on material platform one can situate on spiritual platform, and do material activities as a matter of duties

We have this material body due to our previous actions, and as long as our previous stored karma's will acts, we have this material form, but while living in material form, we can situate our-self on spiritual platform ,so no material karma will be generated and with end of this body, we get fully spiritual body.....

Karma are our false desires, when we forget lord & try to enjoy separate from lord, we are subject to come in this world, this material energy is also one of energy of lord but living entities won't understand its inferior position, and try to lord over this material energy but become subject to its principles and attached to false objects, soul subject to repeated births & deaths, where as lord is at higher position, he knows everything perfectly & controller of this material energy, although at higher position he doesn't engage himself in material energy but situate in its own internal potency......

So, the perfect answer is we can develop 100% spiritual consciousness even living in Gross Body, where as even situate in spiritual body, if we have false desires we are subject to fall...

Give-up the idea of spiritual body and liberation, they are also desires like to enjoy,

But Develop Deep Faith & Desire to Serve Lord, He is only worth to be, beside him everything is illusion....

This reply was deleted.