Replies

• Jai prabhuji,

I never take personal offense.   Just doing my job.

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna dear Mataji,

PAMHO.

The 9th offence means that when someone is faithless, has no faith in Krsna or is an athiest, then one should not preach to such a person.

Now you will think that at one point in time, we all were faithless, somehow we have come to this Krsna Consciousness. THis is different from preaching to someone who is ignorant. When someone is ignorant and is open to listen to what we are saying, we can inform them about KC and see whether they show interest and take is forward accordingly.

Suppose someone has firm faith in (say) Shiva, or Durga, or Islam or Christianity or Judaism, we should let them be. We should have respect for all of them, but from a distance. Meaning, neither we try to understand their philosophy too much nor we try to impose our philosophy on them. When such people ask me any question about our philosophy, I give them a most preci answer and wait for their reaction. If they show interest, I tell them more, but always bite sized information and let it be. I give them a lot of time to think over it. I do not try to tell them that there is only one God, that He is above the person you are praying as God.... we should not disturb their faith. Each path is gradually moving towards Krsna Consciousness only. Sometimes it may take lifetimes.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

This reply was deleted.