"Hare Krishna Bhaktin Carol!
Sorry it took so long to respond to your question, please forgive me. i was preparing for a devotee retreat at our new temple and was completely absorbed for over a month.
Bala-Gopala likes all colors and he likes Ladus.…"
"Oh, yes i remember you. i was so impressed by how nice you took care of Chaturika Sakhi and myself. Thank you for making us feel so at home. i am so happy to know you are Married and initiated too! Wow Krishna is very pleased with you. You are a…"
Recetly here at our temple have seen a bunch of grehastha couples divorce. These couples, i noticed were not seeking outside help with their troubled marriages and were not able to sort out their differences on their own. We must form…"
Daily number of rounds of Hare Krishna mahamantra.
When, where and how did you come into contact with the Hare Krishna Movement?
Back 34 years ago in SLC, Ut 1973 there was a devotee, he was either an Indian or Pakastani. He would go door to door selling tapistries for hanging on the wall, one day he told us he had something very important to show us. He pulled out the 1st canto and preached to us. We bought the book (or time-bomb) and he went on his way.
i loved that book and could not deny that the pictures they showed of the Blue Lord could be genuine, the Mormon faith i had been raised in, never told how God looked. i got that book stolen from me a few years latter and never saw the devotees again for many, many years.
Then in 1995 a Rainbow Sister came to a spiritualist church i belonged to and we were talking about how i didn't have any vegetarian friends which i longed for. She then invited me to the Denver temple! That was the end of my life as a "So called Spiritualist" Now because of trying to serve the Vaisnavas...Prabhupadas causless mercy. i was an explorer of spirituality, trying so many things and finally after dropping to my knees one day and begging, with tears of sorrow in my eyes to Lord Jesus to guide me, he sent this very wonderful woman to that church that day and through her mercy i received Krishna!!!!
Name the nearest or most frequently Visited ISKCON temple/ centre and name few of the devotees whom you know.
San Jose Mandir
Srivasa Pandit das and his wife Malini devi dasi
Now i have a temple / retreat for devotees up in Northern California 3 hours North of San Jose.
Please contact me for more info
Please describe yourself so that other like minded devotees can find you.
Hare Krishna Sweet Devotees of Radha and Krishna!
The Two Trancendentalists Radha & Krishna are allowing us to create a Vaisnava Retreat, - VRINDAVAN YATRAS - Because it really is simular in climate and all of the Lords are here too, it is very mystical. Location: Cottonwood, California North of Sacremento on I-5 about 3 hours.
* 2 acre pond with a boat. We could have a Swan Boat here. (Anyone want to build a Swan-boat for Radha-Krishna?)
* Goverdhan Hill. All it needs is some fired clay cows and monkeys and of course a swing. (Anyone want to furnish animals to Goverdhana Hill?)
* Soon to come, the eyes of Goverdhana..Radha and Shama Kund. (Anyone want to make these Eyes?)
* Twenty or more Tulasis are here. (Anyone want to build a Greenhouse for her in the winter?).
* Big 7 acre Oak tree forest. (Anyone want to make a japa Trail through it?)
* Forest is fenced in, if a barn is added it can house several cows. (Anyone want to be a cowheard?) (Anyone want to build a Barn for mother Bhumi?)
* 20 Fruit Trees: Pomagranate, Peach, Plum, Apple, Apricot, Persimmons, Cherry, Fig, Quwi, Lime, Lemon, Almond Tree, Grape Vines, Black Berries, Blue Berries and Guava (We could add almost any fruit or nut tree because there is no deep freeze here. (Anyone want to plant fruit and nut trees for Radhe Sham?)
* New detatched Garage, could be easily converted into a beautiful little cottage for 2. (A married Sankirtan couple could convert it and stay free)
* Sanyasi Cabin for 4 or more Sanyasis. (Anyone want to come and finish it?) (You could live in it while you are fixing it up, it has an airconditioner).
* Covered area where 5 solar showers 2 toilets and 2 sinks can be installed for the men. (Anyone know plumbing?).
* There is a deck for a yurt for someone who loves gardening.
* Also we have Plumerias, Gardenias, Jasmines, Passion flowers, Honey Suckles and Roses
* Goverdhana Hill has a big Herb Garden on it
* Large vegetable garden is producing Brocolli, Squash, Potatoes, Collards, Tomatoes, Beets, Corn, Bitter Melon, Okra, Cucumbers, Cabbage, Celery, Lettuce, Bok Choy, Strawberries, Spinich, Brussles Sprouts, Sunflowers,
* Property is on a 650 acre aquifer, anywhere you drill there is water! Well water is much better than city water too. (Anyone want to donate a Solar well Pump?)
* Main Building is a 2300 Sq Ft Home w/ Temple Room.
* Daily, Radha-Krishna, Gaura-Nitai, JBS, Praladha-Nrshimadeva & Baby Lala,16 Shaligram Silas & 2 Dwarka Silas are being served.
Requesting devotees who are following all of the principals, chanting and are not lazies or crazies LOL!, No but seriously, NO head games, politics or immaturity. We would like for you to come here to this beautiful land that Krishna has let us be care-takers of. Call me and let's talk (310-650-0632)
We can talk about you building a cabin here, serving for room and board, doing Sankirtan or just donating for this project. We can make this totally self sufficient with enough help.
To Support ourselves by establishing a Devotee Retreat with a healthy atmosphere, Organic Produce, Fresh Water, Sunshine, TLC, R&R and Exercize ....We will establish the following Retreats: Japa, Book Distribution with Vishashaka Prabhu and Spiritual Master retreats with their Disciples. We will have Plays, Harinam and Sunday Feast Programs, Yoga Classes, Cooking Classes and many more ideas still to come!
As an alternative to paying the high cost of going to India and spending thousands of dollars; we will offer Devotees a Bed and (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) situation that is a reasonable price and well worth the cost! And you will be recharged after your vacation here....guaranteed!
So we need help getting it started, those who come to help will stay and eat for free ...sound ecstatic? Contact me....... Mother Jhulana-Yatra dd 310-650-0632.
What are your expectations from this community?
To establish friendships with other devotees and to let others know about our Vaisnava Retreat in Northern California.
Describe any specific service you would love to offer to Lord Krishna & His devotees?
i would love to serve you all!
Please come to our Retreat and relax.
Instead of paying for a trip to India, come here and associate for the fraction of the cost.