25th January, Gurgaon
Q: Who is a pure devotee ? What are signs of a pure devotee ?
A: One who fulfills the desire of Lord is a pure devotee.
Srila Prabhupada explains in cc MADHYA 19 167
"As we can understand from the Bhagavad-gītā (9.34 and 18.65), the Supreme Personality of Godhead wants everyone to think of Him always (man-manā bhava mad-bhaktaḥ). Everyone should become His devotee, not the devotee of a demigod. Everyone should engage in His devotional service, including arcana (Deity worship) in the temple. Man-manā bhava mad-bhakto mad-yājī māṁ namaskuru. Everyone should offer obeisances, from moment to moment, to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. These are the desires of the Supreme Lord, and one who fulfills His desires favorably is actually a pure devotee."
Signs of a Pure Devotee
Prabhupada writes in the purports of same verse and MahaPrabhu explains it in verse 168
1. The first business of a pure devotee is to satisfy his spiritual master, whose only business is to spread Kṛṣṇa consciousness.
2. A pure devotee has no plans other than those for the Lord's service.
3. A pure devotee is not interested in attaining success in mundane activities.
4. A pure devotee simply wants success in the progress of devotional service.
5. A pure devotee is only interested in satisfying Kṛṣṇa and he does not engage himself in any other or demigod worship.
6. A pure devotee could be situated in any order of life.
Q: How can we say that anyone and everyone in the world can accept devotional service ?
A: It's already been proved under ISKCON by changing the lives of people from all across the world.
Srila Prabhupada explains in cc madhya 19. 167
"This process is completely manifest in the activities of the Kṛṣṇa consciousness movement. It has been actually proved that the entire world can accept devotional service without failure. One simply has to follow the instructions of the representative of Kṛṣṇa."
Q: What is Pañcarātra and Bhāgavata systems ?
A: Srila Prabhupada explains in cc madhya 19.169
"The Pañcarātra system includes methods of temple worship, and the Bhāgavata system includes the spreading of Kṛṣṇa conscious philosophy through the recitation of Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam and the discussion of philosophy with people who are interested."
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga.