• Corn seeds - 3-4 cups
• Cream of rice - 2 cups
• Chana dal flour - 1 ½ cup
• Plain yogurt - 1 ½ cup
• Coriander leaves 2-tsp.
• Green chili paste - 1 ½ tsp
• Mustard seeds oil - 1 ½ tsp.
• Curry leaves - 1 tbsp.
• Sesame seeds - 1 tsp
1. Add plain yogurts to the cream of rice.
2. Add warm water to make the liquid batter.
3. Keep it aside for 5-6 hours.
4. Grind the corn seeds, add coriander leaves, sesame seeds, chili paste and salt mix well.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan, add mustard seeds, and curry leaves.
6. Add the corn mixture, rice and pour in a tray.
7. Cook in the oven at 350 F for 45 minutes.
8. Serve warm with the chutney and tomato sauce.
hare krsna mataji
can u pls tell me what is cream of rice
Hare Krishna Mataji,
Cream of Rice is a bland, coarse flour made from ground uncooked rice.