Cauliflower Tomato Subji with Fresh Basil Leaves
• A handful or two of fresh basil leaves, whole with large stems removed
• Plum tomatoes, blended – 12
• Cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces – 1 large
• Carrot, chopped – 1 large
• Ghee – 4-5 tsp
• Hing – 1/4 tsp
• Coriander powder – 1 tsp
• Ground black pepper – 1/2 tsp
1. Chaunce on medium high heat the hing, black pepper and coriander in several tablespoons of ghee (or as desired). Add the basil leaves, stir them a few seconds and then immediately add the blended tomatoes.
2. Add the vegetables.
3. Stir and cover. Cook on medium-low heat until vegetables are tender as desired. About 45 minutes..
4. Add salt, as desired.
r u sure u can use tulasi for cooking??? becos devotees dont even put tulasi leaves for offerring in hottt milk ,sambar etc. they also remove the tulasi in offerred milk if they are re-heating the milk??
what are these basil leaves..? is it pudina or tulasi?
Basil Leaves are Tulasi !!!!
Tasty and Delicious!!!