- Powdered almonds - ¼ cup
- Stick butter - 1 ½
- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Powdered sugar - 1 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Almond pieces for decoration
- Beat the butter and the sugar together.
- Once it’s well mixed add the all purpose flour and mix well.
- Then add the almond powder, cardamom powder and salt. Again Mix it well.
- Prepare soft dough. You can add a few drops of water if the dough is very coarse.
- Alternatively if it’s too sticky, you can keep it in the refrigerator covered in a plastic wrap for 15 minutes.
- Make flat circles and arrange them on a cookie sheet.
- Decorate with almond slivers and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let the cookies sit inside till the tops are slightly brown and then remove from the oven.
- Badam Nankatai is ready. Serve them.
mataji, even i want to know what is stick butter?
it is a normal butter. It is in the form of a stick.
Doesn't matter if you use any butter for making this recipe.
mataji, pleas tell what is stick butter?