Dear follower of Srila Prabhupada,
Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
Thank you for submitting so many heartfelt homages to Srila Prabhupada last year. You can view the full 2023 Vyasa-puja book here:
This year we request you to submit your homage by April 2, 2024 by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are the standard parameters.
Hoping this meets you well, we remain
Your servants on the Srila Prabhupada Vyasa-puja book team,
Ananda Tirtha Das
Satya Medha Gauranga Das
Who may submit a homage?
a) Governing Body Commissioners b) GBC Emeriti c) ISKCON Sannyasis d) Authorized representatives of ISKCON temples, preaching centers, farms, schools, BBT offices, ministries, and “others,” such as BTG magazine and ISCOWP (this is not a complete list). If there is some doubt, we will request you to send written authorization from your GBC representative.
In addition, if you’re a direct disciple of Srila Prabhupada, please check out www.sptributes.com to learn about a Vyasa-puja book open to all his disciples.
STANDARDS FOR SUBMITTING A VYASA-PUJA HOMAGE
1. Absolutely no homages will be accepted after April 2, 2024.
2. Homages must be in English.
3. Please restrict the length to a maximum of 2,500 words.
4. If you quote Srila Prabhupada, please give reference from a book, letter, conversation, or lecture.
5. Do not “recycle” a homage – no homage from a previous year will be accepted.
6. The Vyasa-puja book is meant for glorifying Srila Prabhupada. It is not for venting grievances nor for glorifying other devotees. If your homage to Srila Prabhupada references your own guru or other devotees, please do so without the use of honorifics or undue glorification. The editorial team reserves the right to reject an offering it deems inappropriate or to ask for a rewrite.
7. When writing a homage on behalf of a temple or other unit, please try to write in such a way that the other devotees in your unit can also identify with the homage. Please also ensure it is clear from where the homage originates. For example: New Vraja Dhama (the Hungarian farm community), NOT just New Vraja Dhama. If we don’t know where the homage comes from, we will not print it.
8. Always leave a double space between paragraphs. If you want some special formatting, submit your offering as an attached file in DOC, DOCX, or RTF format.
9. Homages may be submitted any time from now until April 2, 2024. We will confirm receipt of your homage by e-mail. If you do not receive a prompt confirmation, please resend it.
10. Submit your homage by emailing it to email@example.com