Name / Initiated name
Arsh
When, where and how did you come into contact with the Hare Krishna Movement?
Youtube And Iskcon Temple
Name the nearest or most frequently Visited ISKCON temple/ centre and name few of the devotees whom you know.
ISKCON 36-B CHANDIGARH
Please describe yourself so that other like minded devotees can find you.
I am a student of age 18 and currently studying for engineering. But due to some bad addictions and bad habits, I'm not able to focus on my work and also not able to practice Krishna consciousness. So I am in urgent need of a spiritual mentor who can me To come out of this thing and do selfless service for krishna
What are your expectations from this community?
I need a Spiritual Mentor To Talk To
Describe any specific service you would love to offer to Lord Krishna & His devotees?
Though due to my bad habits i am not eligible for this but (Some video editing)
Comments
I need to have a word privately,Could you please get back to me on ( undp-programs@usa.com)Thanks.