• Sign Up
  • Sign In

ISKCON Desire Tree ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT Logo

  • Home
  • Audio
    • Audio Archive
    • Listen to Bhagavad Gita
    • Srimad Bhagavatam Class
    • Vaishnav Songs
    • ISKCON Chowpatty Media
    • SoundCloud
  • Video
    • Video Archive
    • Genres and Categories
    • On YouTube
    • Add Video
  • Forum
    • Ask a Question
  • Blog
    • Featured Post
    • Add a New Post
  • Resources
    • Android Apps
    • iOS Apps
    • Join WhatsApp Group
    • Bhakti Courses
    • Veg Recipes
    • Free eBooks
    • Wallpapers
    • Vaishnava Calendar 2026
    • Motivational Quotes
    • ISKCON Book Distribution
    • Contact Us
    • Hare Krishna Japa
  • Connect
    • Holy Dham
    • YouTube
    • How I Came to KC
    • E-Counseling
    • For Kids
    • BTG Subscription
    • Hindi ISKCON Desire Tree
    • Vedic Quiz
    • Gaudiya History
    • Rupa Manjari Institute
    • My Page
  • Donate

Akash Vinod Thakur

Mumbai, Maharashtra

Birthday: January 7

    0
    • Activity Feed
    • Photos
    • Videos
    • Blog Posts
    • Discussions
    • Events
    • Friends
    • About
    Loading ...
    Akash Vinod Thakur is now a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT
    Welcome Them!
    Aug 3
    More…
    Loading ...
    • Erica

    All Friends

    Gender

    Male


    Location

    Mumbai, Maharashtra


    Birthday:

    January 7


    Name / Initiated name

    Not initiated yet


    Daily number of rounds of Hare Krishna mahamantra.

    16


    When, where and how did you come into contact with the Hare Krishna Movement?

    Iskon Juhu


    Name the nearest or most frequently Visited ISKCON temple/ centre and name few of the devotees whom you know.

    I have visited multiple times and in the year 2025 i have got a chance to do seva in janmashtami, which was under the guidance of Mama everyone call them mama in the temple, because I do not know the specific name of them, but I have participated in making the panchamrit. During the mahabhishek.


    Please describe yourself so that other like minded devotees can find you.

    I am a devoted follower of Lord Krishna and try to keep Krishna consciousness at the center of my life. I find peace and happiness in chanting the holy names, listening to bhajans and kirtans, visiting temples, and learning from the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita especially written by Our Swami Prabhupada.


    What are your expectations from this community?

    I would want to join iskon with full faith and find a guru from whom I can get initiated to grow in my spiritual life. And serve Lord krishna and Srimati radharani.


    Describe any specific service you would love to offer to Lord Krishna & His devotees?

    I would love to offer seva to Lord Krishna by serving devotees, participating in kirtan, helping at the temple, and spreading His teachings with love and devotion.


    Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

    © 2026 ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT   Powered by Website builder | Create website | Ning.com