Volunteer

1. rasa valita-mrgaksi-mauli-manikya-laksmihpramudita-muravairi-prema-vapi-maralivraja-vara-vrsabhanoh punya-girvana-vallisnapayatu nija-dasye radhika mam kada nuWhen will Sri Radhika, who is a splendid ruby in the crown of all nectarean doe-eyed girls, a swan swimming in the lake of love for jubilant Lord Krsna, and a celestial vine sprouted from Vraja's exalted King Vrsabhanu, bathe me in Her service?2. sphurad-aruna-dukula-dyotitodyan-nitamba-sthalam abhi vara-kanci-lasyam ullasayantikuca-kalasa-vilasa-sphita-mukta-sara-srihsnapayatu nija-dasye radhika mam kada nuWhen will Sri Radhika, who makes the sash of bells dance on Her hips splendid with red silk, and whose necklace of large pearls plays on the waterpots of Her breasts, bathe me in Her service?3. sarasija-vara-garbhakharva-kantih samudyat-tarunima-ghanasaraslista-kaisora-sidhuhdara-vikasita-hasya-syandi-bimbadharagrasnapayatu nija-dasye radhika mam kada nuWhen will Sri Radhika, who is as splendid as a great lotus whorl, who is new nectar mixed with the camphor of youth, and whose bimba fruit lips blossom with a gentle smile, bathe me in Her service?4. ati-catulataram tam kananantar milantamvraja-nrpati-kumaram viksya sanka-kulaksimadhura-mrdu-vacobhih samstuta netra-bhangyasnapayatu nija-dasye radhika mam kada nuWhen will Sri Radhika, who, accidentally meeting restless Krsna in the outskirts of the forest, stared at Him with suspicious eyes as He cast amorous glances at Her and flattered Her with many sweet and gentle words, bathe me in Her service?5. vraja-kula-mahilanam prana-bhutakhilanampasupa-pati-grhinyah krsna-vat-prema-patramsu-lalita-lalitantah-sneha-phullantaratmasnapayatu nija-dasye radhika mam kada nuWhen will Sri Radhika, who the girls of Vraja love as much as their own lives, who the gopa queen Yasoda loves as much as Lord Krsna, and who makes the heart of charming Lalita blossom with love, bathe me in Her service?6. niravadhi sa-visakha sakhi-yutha-prasunaihsrajam iha racayanti vaijayantim vananteagha-vijaya-varorah-preyasi sreyasi sasnapayatu nija-dasye radhika mam kada nuWhen will Sri Radhika, who in the company of Visakha at the forest's edge strings a Vaijayanti garland from the flowers of many trees, and who is the beautiful beloved resting on Lord Krsna's handsome chest, bathe me in Her service?7. prakatita-nija-vasam snigdha-venu-pranadairdruta-gati-harim arat prapya kunje smitaksisravana-kuhara-kandum tanvati namra-vaktrasnapayatu nija-dasye radhika mam kada nuWhen will Sri Radhika, who smelling the fragrance of Lord Krsna and hearing the sweet sounds of His flute, ran to Him in the forest grove and, scratching Her ears, approached Him with smiling eyes and lowered face, bathe me in Her service?8. amala-kamala-raji-sparsa-vata-prasitenija-sarasi nidaghe sayam ullasiniyamparijana-gana-yukta kridayanti bakarimsnapayatu nija-dasye radhika mam kada nuWhen will Sri Radhika, who on a summer evening happily plays with Lord Krsna by Her own lake cooled by breezes touching the many splendid lotuses, bathe me in Her service?9. pathati vimala-ceta mista-radhastakam yahparihrta-nikhilasa-santatih katarah sanpasupa-pati-kumarah kamam amoditas tamnija-jana-gana-madhye radhikayas tanotiPleased with any person who, abandoning all hope of material happiness and overwhelmed with love, reads this sweet Sri Radhastaka with a pure heart, the prince of Vraja of His own accord places him among Sri Radha's personal associates.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very beautiful prayers to Sri Radhika. Especially the last verse gives hope to those of us who are begging for service to the Divine Couple. We are very fortunate that in this particular Kali-yuga, Krsna has descended in His Form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Krsna, the knower of all things, could not understand the immense love Sri Radha has for Him and so He came in the mood of Sri Radha to experience this love. Her love is so great that Srila Prabhupada explained She will take by the hand any aspiring servant and lead them to Krsna and tell Him, "Please accept this servant. They are so much better than I". And, due to Krsna's immense love for Radha, He will accept. That is the mood of Sri Radhika and so Sri Gauranga began this Harinama Sankirtana so that all living entities may benefit from the Holy Names of Krsna. And as it has been handed down thru the disciplic succession, we all must become serious about taking up the order of Sri Guru and Gauranga to serve Radha by helping to bring all conditioned souls to Krsna's Lotus Feet. Jai Radhe!!!
  • Volunteer
This reply was deleted.