Volunteer

Jokes in Words

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Here we will share funny anecdotes - in Krishna Conscious in words only! When this discussion will have too many pages we will create the similar discussion page with the title "Jokes in Words - 2"

Let's make Devotees happy in Krishna Conscious way!!! Thank You!

Your humble servant,

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

MOST FAMOUS MAN WHO EVER LIVED

One day many years ago at a school in South London a teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, "I'll give $20 to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived."

An Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick." The teacher said, "Sorry Alan, that's not correct."

Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Andrew." The teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either.

Finally, a Gujarati boy raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus Christ." The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Jayant, come up here and I'll give you the $20."

As the teacher was giving Jayant his money, she said, "You know Jayant, since you are Gujarati, I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ." Jayant replied, "Yes, in my heart I knew it was Lord Krishna, but business is business!"

• Nowadays love is at first sight and divorce is at first fight...!

• Prabhupada : What are they doing?

Devotee : They are surfing.

Prabhupada : They are not surfing. They are suffering.

- Prabhupada's reaction to people wasting their time on net.

- from Sunday lecture [June 3,2012] at Sri Sri Radha Gopinath temple.

• Hahahah explains lot

• baby krsna to baby radha:

hey how do i come to the other side of the bridge?

innocent radha:

hey krsna ur already on the other side of the bridge!!!

• child to father: dad, is mom's Bhagavat Gita better than yours?

dad: what?

child: because I always find her reading hers but don't find you reading yours!

• Sevak

Mayavadi story: Vyasadeva sent Sukadeva to learn from Janaka. Janaka said to Sukadeva, "Give me my dakshina before I teach you anything, because after you learn this teaching, you will reject everything, including me (the Guru)."

• Volunteer

A husband is playing in a computer the shooting. His wife, trying to attract the attention of a spouse:
    - Well, what do you want these monsters when you have me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Doctor, I die?
    - Worst ...
    - What could be worse?
    - Let's treat!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blonde came to the doctor. doctor:
     - Say "a".
    - Small or large? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

• Volunteer

At the cemetery: drizzling rain, damp, dull... All became wet and cold.
     And I am alone lying in a warm dry box.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man talking to a lady.

lady: - You do not remember me?
     - No. I'm not rancorous.

This reply was deleted.