janamashtami at school

hare krishna , i study in 8th standard in amity noida we have a group in our class of few krishna devotees and i want ask how can me and my group members celebrate janamashtami at school as our main aim is to spread krishna con. our budget is 3000 rupees and what can we do that makes gourds , sweepers , maids , teachers etc etc happy 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanx mataji for ur hep we wil definately distribute prasadam and we are also thinking to distribute some cards and krioshna's photos for teachers 

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Rishi Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

It is very encouraging to see young children coming forward towards Krsna Consciousness. Very good that you want to celebrate in school.

What you can do is - I am giving options, you see what works.

During lunch break, on Janmashtami day, you could hold a quiz among your classmates on Krsna pastimes. I can help you with the format and questions if you are interested. You could have a drawing competition on Krsna pastimes, or you may give a theme for the drawing competition.

To make gaurds, sweepers, maids happy, you could distribute prasadam. Try to source it from home if possible. Else, buy some simple peda or laddu prasadam from your local Govinda's, offer them and distribute.

I think it would be better to take permission from your teachers before you do such a thing on janmashtami day lunch time.

Tell me what you think.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

This reply was deleted.