(The Nectar Moon of Sri Radha's Sweetness)
1. O Radha, when will I see the moon of Your face, a moon risen from the ocean of nectar, a moon that shames the nectar moon of this world, a moon shining at every moment with a flood of glistening, sweet, ever-new moonlight, moonlight the two cakora birds of Krsna's eyes drink again and again with a thirst that is never satisfied?
2. Will I dive into the flooding current of the nectar of love, a current rippling with waves of blissful pastimes, a current flowing in the supremely glorious and sweet nectar ocean of the limbs of Sri Radha's soft, delicate, wonderful, graceful form, which has passionate restless eyes, and a face that eclipses millions of moons?
3. Whether I stay in wakefulness, dream, or dreamless sleep, may the splendour of Radha's lotus feet always appear before me. Whether I stay in Vaikuntha or in hell, I have no goal but Radha. May my heart be tossed to and fro by the great waves in the nectar ocean of the description of Radha's pastimes on the terrace of the palace by the Yamuna's shore.
4. Ah, when will I, moving a fan, bring peerless pleasant coolness to Sri Sri Radha-Krsna as, perspiring, exhausted from amorous pastimes, and Their eyes happily closed, They rest on the terrace of the newly-blossoming vine palace by the Yamuna's shore?
5. One moment sweetly singing, the next moment moving back and forth on a swing, the next moment enjoying a breeze fragrant with flowers, and the next moment artistically creating new kinds of amorous pastimes, the most intelligent of girls and the crown of playful nectar lovers enjoy pastimes together in Vrndavana, the natural home of sweet loving pastimes.
6. This evening the crown of dark youths takes Her by both hands and then quickly enters the kadamba grove. As They enjoy amorous pastimes on the bed, will the sounds of Their pleasures, waves of sound that mock every other kind of happiness, enter my ears?
7. "O Srimad Radha, Nanda's son and You have both leapt into the same kind of very sweet and charming youth. Therefore You are a perfect match." When, as I speak these words, will I gaze on the most beautiful, playful, and eternally young teenage girl?
8. One is splendid like a golden campaka flower. The other is dark like a raincloud. One trembles with amorous passion. The other pretends to be averse. One is proud and contrary. The other begs with sweet words.. I gaze on Them, the most charming couple, as They enjoy pastimes in the forest.
9. Glory to the fair and dark splendours that are dressed in opposite fair and dark garments and who meet in a charming and secluded forest grove and enjoy passionate and wonderful amorous pastimes.
10. Please remember the smiling, sweet, charming pastimes the two rasikas enjoy in beautiful Vrndavana, two rasikas who play with wonderful lotus flowers in Their hands, two rasikas who place the blossoming vines of Their arms around each other's shoulders, two rasikas wild with amorous passion, two rasikas whose graceful motions are like the graceful motions of a hundred regal elephants.