(The Nectar Moon of Sri Radha's Sweetness)
1. Turning far away from my kinsmen and from millions of worldly opulences, and not desiring to do anything to attain anything material, I meditate on the dust of Sri Radha's feet, dust that brings a monsoon of wonderful happiness.
2. When will restless-eyed Sri Radha, who during the daytime again and again sighs "O dark one", "O most handsome", "O charming one", "O You who are more graceful and handsome than millions of Kamadevas", "O best of lovers", be pleased with me?
3. O Sri Radha, when will I sweetly serve You, who with the arrow of Your sidelong glance deeply wound Vraja's prince, making His peacock feather fall from His turban, the flute fall from His hand, and His yellow garments become disarrayed?
4. I pray that birth after birth I may serve King Vrsabhanu's daughter, whose form is a shoreless ocean of nectar pastimes, whose wonderful gracefulness is the root of transcendental bliss, and who cannot be attained by Brahma and all the demigods.
5. I wish to become a maidservant in King Vrsabhanu's palace, where a splendid lightning vine that enjoys loving pastimes with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, a vine that has a form filled with the nectar of perfect love, appeared in this world.
6. I meditate on the moon of Sri Radha's face, a moon splendid with pastimes of love, a moon that with its flood of nectar moonlight satisfies the cakora birds of Lord Krsna's eyes.
7. Someday, in the forest grove where They have now met, with great determination I will grasp inexperienced, shy, frightened Sri Radha's lotus hands and lead Her to the bed of the king of lovers, a bed carefully made of soft flower petals.
8. As You passionately rush to meet dark Krsna, I will carry a fragrant garland and a box of betel nuts, camphor, and cloves. O Sri Radha, please kindly accept me as Your maidservant.
9. O Sri Radha, when will I, eavesdropping, hear every syllable of the shoreless nectar ocean of Your words as, Your body tossed by the waves in the ocean of amorous desires, You playfully talk with the hero of Vraja?
10. Glory to the beautiful jewel of a girl who, deep in the forest, sits on Her beloved's lap and, the limbs of Her body overwhelmed with passion for Her dark lover, talks with Him, sweetly calling Him, "O enchanter."