(The Nectar Moon of Sri Radha's Sweetness)
1. O Sri Radha, when will I place on my head Your lotus feet, which are a flood of the nectar of spiritual love, a flood that always flows among Your devotees, and are the treasure more dear than life for Lord Krsna?
2. O Radha, when, carrying splendid sandal paste, scents and flower garlands, walking slowly like a graceful elephant, and showing You which path to take, will I follow behind as, eager to enjoy amorous pastimes, You hurry to the forest rendezvous.
3. O Sri Radha, when will I gaze on Your beautiful face, which is a blossoming lotus in the lake of pure love, a lotus decorated with the black bees of Your curling locks of hair, a face that is a moon bringing great tidal waves to the nectar ocean of bliss?
4. My thoughts rest in something that bears the name Radha, something that is the essence of beauty, the essence of nectar, the essence of happiness, the essence of mercy, the essence of charming and splendid forms, the essence of expert intelligence, the essence of playful amorous pastimes, and the essence of the best of everything.
5. She is the cintamani jewel of the surrendered devotees, the crest jewel of the girls of Vraja, the jewel of King Vrsabhanu's family, the jewel that pacifies Lord Krsna's desires, the jewel that decorates the forest groves, the splendid jewel we keep in the jewellery chest of our hearts.
6. O saintly heart, please at once take shelter of the something that bears the name Radha, something that is gentle by nature, a forest of kalpa-lata vines, a wonderful flood of nectar mercy, and a fathomless and shoreless nectar ocean of love.
7. He is fortunate who meditates on Sri Radha as She talks with Her lover, Her ornaments pearls and red sindura, Her red lips glorious flower blossoms, and Her teeth jasmine flowers.
8. In my heart I place Sri Radha, who is splendid with the colours of yellow and red, who is glorious like limitless lightning vines, whose beautiful form is overcome with passionate love, and whom the king and queen of Vraja love as much as they love Krsna.
9. O Sri Radha, O goddess of the newly-blossoming groves of Vrndavana forest, when, engaged in making a crown of peacock feathers and a necklace of gunja, will I be Your maidservant?
10. O Sri Radha, please place Your glance of mercy upon me. I yearn to decorate the forest-grove rendezvous with many flowers, arrange for Your meeting with the dark moon of Vraja, and thus attain Your mercy.